• Du musst dich registrieren, bevor du Beiträge verfassen kannst. Klicke auf Jetzt registrieren!, um den Registrierungsprozess zu starten. Registrierte User surfen werbefrei, können Suchen durchführen und sehen die volle Darstellung des Forums mit vielen anderen Unterforen!!!

Hello everyone...

Smokinupnorth

Militanter Veganer
5+ Jahre im GSV
I've been a long time reader/observer to GSV. I get a lot of inspiration from your grilling, smoking, rotisserie, and dutch oven sections. I finally noticed that there is an English Forum so I thought I'd become a member and share some of my cooks, just as you've shared all of yours. I'm in Minnesota, USA, not the BBQ/grilling capitol of the US, but we do our best to smoke and grill all year around. This year was tougher than most since we had temps below 0F for the last couple of months, but Spring is finally here and it's getting warmer. I'll eventually post on the proper forums for the meat or technique category, but for now I'll add a couple here.
Anyway, I'm looking forward to viewing more of everyone's grilling & smoking pictures, and getting more inspiration to try what you're doing.

Hi,

welcome to the GSV.

Hi and welcome to the GSV,
I'm excited to picture from your Equipment and Grill Sessions.
I'm looking foreward
greets

Welcome to our Community also from mysite.
Even I did kow that a English Partition is online in the GSV.
I like to hear that we are international.

Lookin' forward to See something from your Equipment and Resultat in the near Future.

Wish you a Lot of Fun within the next Time and again WELCOME:anstoޥn:

Thank you everyone! This weekend will be nicer weather and all of this should be gone...
snowdin.jpg

I dug out the Genesis, and the performer, and I'll have the rest of the grills out and cleaned up this weekend. Can hardly wait, it's been a very long winter!

Welcome!

I´m curios about your next grilling!

Greetings
Carsten

Zurück
Oben Unten