• Du musst dich registrieren, bevor du Beiträge verfassen kannst. Klicke auf Jetzt registrieren!, um den Registrierungsprozess zu starten. Registrierte User surfen werbefrei, können Suchen durchführen und sehen die volle Darstellung des Forums mit vielen anderen Unterforen!!!

My own "mediterranean" rub

Nerevar

Putenfleischesser
This is a Rub that I use for almost everything.
Preparing it is very simple. You will need:

- Almost 10 branch of rosemary and 10 branch of sage (you can see dimension of them compared to my hand in the photo).
- 1 and half garlic bulb (peel the cloves friends before making the rub);
- 1 kg of salt;
- 3-4 tablespoon of black pepper (powder);
- 10 leaves of laurel.
droga.jpg

This is the base of my rub. With those ingredients you can have the perfect flavour.
First remove all the leaves from the rosemary and the sage, and throw the branches: you don't need them. You will only need the leaves.
Then you will need to cut everything in an electric chopper. I have one electric chopper that contains only 0.5 kg so when I prepare my rub I need to put inside my ingredients in the right proportions.

If you want you can add lots of mediterranean spices: tarragon, origan, marjoram, thyme, myrtle, but not too much.

Do not add other things like paprika, chili, curry, cumin, basil, onion and parsley. They are too strong.

Enjoy!
rub1.jpg

Anhänge

• droga.jpg
    droga.jpg
    64,8 KB · Aufrufe: 449
  • rub1.jpg
    rub1.jpg
    81,9 KB · Aufrufe: 397
Zurück
Oben Unten