• Du musst dich registrieren, bevor du Beiträge verfassen kannst. Klicke auf Jetzt registrieren!, um den Registrierungsprozess zu starten. Registrierte User surfen werbefrei, können Suchen durchführen und sehen die volle Darstellung des Forums mit vielen anderen Unterforen!!!

Question about Ikea Koncis roasting pan on Q1400

Nerevar

Putenfleischesser
I read about lot of posts asking about the Ikea Koncis roasting pan. Their posts are all in German, so I didn't understand everything because google translate sucks. So, forgive me if I ask you those things again in English.

I know Ikea has got 3 different versions of Koncis, one with the grate inside, the bigger one, that fits only in the Q2400, so it's useless for me.
I have Q1400, so the bigger one doesn't fit at all. Somewhere I read that the medium one can fit in Q1400. I looked at its measures and they are 34x24, height 5.5 cm.
I tried with another pan that is 5.5 cm tall but smaller. I put the angle of my pan where the angle of the ikea 34x24 pan should stay in my Q1400 and the lid did not close (I post a photo of my experiment to explain you what I did: that is the point where the Koncis medium pan angle should stay in my barbecue).
pan.jpg

Are you sure that the koncis 34x24 is good for Q1400? I don't know if Q1400 is smaller than its predecessor..I don't think that the Koncis 34x24 would fit in my weberQ...what can you tell me?

Anhänge

• pan.jpg
    pan.jpg
    90,8 KB · Aufrufe: 1.795
I use for the Q140 only the small Koncis (26x20cm).

This one fits very good for the small Electro Weber.

I have no experience with the 34x24 on the Q140.

@Andrew91 And what kind of grate do you use in this pan? Example: I want to cook some ribs. In phase 2 I need to cook my ribs in a pan with a grate inside to divide ribs from water or apple juice or what i want to use...What can I do to risolve this problem?

If you can't find a fitting grate, just roll aluminum foil to a thick ring and place that ring in the roasting pan.
Ribs on the foil ring, no contact to the liquid.

Just a provisional solution, but it works :D

You leave them on the rib rack and put apple juice directly inside the aluminium foil?

I thought I could buy two of this http://www.ikea.com/it/it/catalog/products/00186041/ cut one size until it fits in the pan and use this as grate (the food stays at 1 cm from the bottom of the pan

Hey mate, you solved your problem now? im in the same situation at the moment xD Would love to hear something about your setting ;) im rlly excited to start with my q1400. wanna start tomorrow with ribs ;)

Just for your Information! The User Nerevar is been Seen in this Forum Last time in Summer 2016! I dont think you get an Answer to your Question!
@flyindav and I'm sorry i can't help you !

So Long

Gibt doch einige Threads im Elektro Unterforum wo man sich ansehen kann was die Leute so benutzen, z.B. meine Threads, ich hab ja auch schon Ribs im Q gemacht.

There are a few of threads in the electric forum where you can see what items are used, for example my. I did ribs too on the electric Q.

Zurück
Oben Unten