• Du musst dich registrieren, bevor du Beiträge verfassen kannst. Klicke auf Jetzt registrieren!, um den Registrierungsprozess zu starten. Registrierte User surfen werbefrei, können Suchen durchführen und sehen die volle Darstellung des Forums mit vielen anderen Unterforen!!!

Wünschen kunde/verbraucher das Schickling Premio (Holzkohle), zu finden!

Porknography

Militanter Veganer
Untshuldigung aber mein Deutsch ist schlecht.

Denn man kann die Luft nicht richtig regulieren auf das Premio/Premio XL Holzkohlegrill, habe Ich zwei fragen:
Will man ein grosse Holzkohle verbrauch haben?
Ist es überhaupt möglich mit die Garhaube indirekt grillen?

Danke.

Du möchtest Kontakt zu Schickling? Dann versuche es mal hier:
(You want to contakt Schickling directly? So try this: )

EdelDesign GmbH
Visbeker Damm 16
49429 Visbek
Deutschland

Tel.: 04445 / 9574939
Fax: 04445 / 9579996
E-Mail: info@hschickling.de

GSV: @Oliver S.

Hey Porknography,

how are you? My english is not the best, but i try it ;)
You need some information about the Premio Grill?

Your question was to know, whether you can need the Premio for indirect barbecue.
Is it right?

The Premio is not the perfect Grill for indirect barbecue, you can do it with the Premio but our KohGa is much better for this job.

Because you can handle the air perfectly.

Please look at the KohGa. There you can choose whether you grill with gas or charcoal indirect and direct.

Follow the link: http://www.schickling-grill.de/grill-produkte/kombination-von-kohle-und-gasgrill/

Thanks and it would be great if i hear from you.

Best wishes
Oliver

For proper "low n' slow" BBQ I have a WSM 57cm.

So I am mainly looking for a direct grill. However, I often like to add some smoke wood when grillling pork or hamburgers. Sometimes I would also like to be able to sear a steak using direct grilling, and then switch to indirect grilling, to finish. Would that be possible in the Premio?

On the Premio xl, if you adjust the 'Holzkohle rost" as high as possible. What is then the distance (cm) from the "Holzkohle rost" to the "Grill rost"?

Thanks!

About the 25cm.
I'm sorry, but you may have misunderstood me. When i look at the picture below. It looks like there might be 25 cm between the grill rost and charcoal pan when it is the bottom position. As shown in the picture below.

I would like to know the distance, when the charcoal pan is in the top position, closest to the grill rost. How close can I get the charcoal pan?

hoehenverstellung-des-holzkohlegrill_720x600.jpg

Zurück
Oben Unten