• Du musst dich registrieren, bevor du Beiträge verfassen kannst. Klicke auf Jetzt registrieren!, um den Registrierungsprozess zu starten. Registrierte User surfen werbefrei, können Suchen durchführen und sehen die volle Darstellung des Forums mit vielen anderen Unterforen!!!

To giveaway some Inkbird IBT-2X,IBT-6X BBQ grillthermometer

To appreciate all forum members to support Inkbird product.
There is a Chinese new year Special offer:20% discount for IBT-4XS and IBT-6X.You can use it.:P

The same Big offer code for IBT-4XS and IBT-6X:XPYGM4ML
Time:February 12th-14th

Inkbird IBT-4XS BBQ Rechargeable Thermometer with Magnet
20% discount: €49,59
https://www.amazon.de/dp/B076QBJVWX

Inkbird IBT-6X BBQ Thermometer
€43,15-€51,19
https://www.amazon.de/dp/B071YQY1C2
61u0K00PtyL._SL1000_.jpg

61Da2CCKUvL._SL1000_.jpg

What’s the difference between x4-s and x6?

Is there a discount for the x6?
Inkbird IBT-4XS BBQ Rechargeable Thermometer with Magnet
1.Magnetic design:A magnet on the back of the device allows the thermometer to be easily attached to a smoker or grill
2.1000mAh rechargeable lithium battery,operated to 60h
3.Large LED screen:The size of the LED screen is 2.2 "x 1"
4.Bluetooth distance up to 150 feet / 50 meters

But the Inkbird IBT-6X have options of 4 probes and 6 probes.It is by bluetooth connection.

Now,there is 15% coupon on the amazon page of IBT-6X.You can purchase it if you need.:D

So the only difference is the different Probes i can attach and the rechargeable battery?
Means the 4x is the better overall solutions?
Yes,but the different product meet different customer's needs.Someone like to charge and someone need more probes.

I ordered today an Inkbird IBT-4XS. I will write about my experiences as soon as I have tried it out.

I´ve also ordered an Inkbird IBT-4XS a few days ago and already received it.
Did some initial testing. So far everything is fine.

Thank you @Inkbird for participating and supporting in this forum.

I´ve also ordered an Inkbird IBT-4XS a few days ago and already received it.
Did some initial testing. So far everything is fine.

Thank you @Inkbird for participating and supporting in this forum.
:PI really appreciated for your like.
Any questions in the future,please feel free to tell me.

You also can share your using experience in here.I think all will like your share;-)

Hallo
Nach diversen Empfehlungen hier, habe ich mir ein Maverick-ET733 bestellt.
Heute kam es an und ich muss sagen, ich bin etwas enttäuscht.
Ausprobiert habe ich es noch nicht, lediglich die Bedienung getestet. Und diese ist in meinen Augen alles andere als intuitiv.
Alleine für verschiedene Fleischsorten auszuwählen muss man meiner Meinung nach zu viele Tasten betätigen.
Nun habe ich dieses hier gesehen. Kann mir jemand sagen, wie dies Bedienung ist? Evtl. sogar jemand, der auch das Maverick kennt?
Ich benötige also 1 Fühler, jedoch wäre ein zweiter ab und zu ganz brauchbar. Drei und mehr ist für mich zu viel.
BT brauche ich auch nicht und auf keinen Fall möchte ich eine Bedienung über eine APP!!!
Danke im Voraus für eure Hilfe!!!
Roland

Hmhm, was soll ich sagen, dann bist du mit dem Maverick bestens aufgehoben.
Die inkbirds sind BT Thermometer.

Zugegeben das maverick hat nicht die beste Bedienung, aber ein zwei mal die Bedienungsanleitung lesen, und ein zwei mal grillen und schon ist es ein Kinderspiel.
Du musst das Gerät zwingen das zu tun was du willst und nicht anders herum, genau wie bei der Bedienung von CNC gesteuerten Werkzeugmaschinen.
:muhahaha:

Von Inkbird gibts auch 2 gute Funk Thermometer.
IRF 2s u d IRF 4s
Halt mit 2 oder 4 Fühlern.

BT ist auch nix für mich.
Muss durch 2-3 Wände und ca 20-25m klappen. Mit BT funzt das nicht vernünftig.

Wie ich schon sagte, BT BRAUCHE ich nicht.
Wenn das Set aus Sender und Empfänger besteht, wie bei dem Maverick ist mir die Verbindung egal.
Was ich aber auf keinen Fall möchte, ein Thermometer, welches die Verbindung ausschließlich zum Smartphon / Pad oder ähnliches aufbaut und ich da extra noch ne App brauche.
Anders gesagt, beim Grillen muss nicht auch noch mein Handy dabei sein.... ;-)

Von Inkbird gibts auch 2 gute Funk Thermometer.
IRF 2s u d IRF 4s
Halt mit 2 oder 4 Fühlern.

Der @örni hat dir 2 alternativen zum Funk Thermometer von Maverick genannt...ich wusste es nicht besser, das Inkbird auch Funk Thermometer hat.
Ich möchte trotzdem nochmal erwähnen, dass die Mavericks schon sehr gut sind, auch was Batterielebensdauer bzw. Stromverbrauch und Messgenauigkeit angeht

Hi,

as promised I will share my experiences with the IBT-4XS.
Yesterday I was doing some ribs and tested the greek fire charcoal briquettes for the first time, so I thought it´s a great chance to try out my new IBT-4XS also.
I was using 2 probes to check the temperature inside the grill.

At all the IBT-4XS was doing a good job, but I think there is lots of space for improvements, especially inside the software.

Probes:
The temperature checking was ok and the probes were delivering good results. I also enjoyed the cable length of the probes.

Range:
In an open field according to you the range should be around 50 meters. I cannot confirm that. I had connection losses at around 12 meters at direct sight and 8 meters with a wall in between.

Alarm:
I couldn't find a way to disable the alarm of the sender, while having the alarm of the smart device enabled. This is a must have in my opinion. You cannot do long jobs over night if you have any neighbours.
The alarm triggering is not very smart currently. If you set a ranged temperature, you should start checking after you have entered the range for the first time and not just in a time interval.
Also if I am doing a manual confirmation of the alarm, it shouldn't trigger the same situation again after the period. This should just happen, if the situation changes in between.
If the smart device is positioned at the edge of the distance where connection losses appear, the alarm is really annoying, because the device gets a connection, then looses it again and each time a alarm is triggered. It would be a good improvement to manually disable it for a period of time or having an option in the manual confirming dialog.

Temperature diagram:
I understand, that you are resetting the diagram of the temperature tracking when switching a profile of a probe, but it would be a great enhancement if you would save the trackings for later use.
The diagram was one point, why I was choosing a smart phone connected solution. The live tracking is nice, but the provided features can be enhanced a lot.

Timer:
It is a nice feature, that you can set a timer for each probe, but the remaining time is not displayed. If I set a timer I am mainly interested in the remaining time instead of the initial timer setting. Of course you can switch into the timer screen and see the remaining time in there, but it would be great to have it on the main screen also.

Battery:
I fully charged the battery at the beginning and still had 85% left after 7 to 7.5 hours. It´s nice.
But when charging the battery it is not submitting any temperature measurements. This could be improved.

Regards,
Mikor

Toll, einer der Sensoren meines IBT-6X ist beim 2. Einsatz kaputt gegangen:
Ich überwache damit die Wassertemperatur in meiner SFB - steigt sie über 100grad muss ich Wasser nachfüllen.

Besonders robust sind diese Sensoren nicht...

auch die Reichweite ist ein Witz: durch eine Wand und eine Distanz von weniger als 20m reißt die Verbindung immer wieder ab.

[QUOTE = "Griller and swivel, post: 3698563, member: 9920"] Like I said, BT I DO NOT NEED.
If the set consists of transmitter and receiver, as with the Maverick I do not care about the connection.
What I do not want in any case, a thermometer, which establishes the connection exclusively to the smartphone / pad or the like and I need extra because even an App.
In other words, when grilling, my mobile does not have to be there too .... ;-)[/ QUOTE]
Hi,Roland
I know you don't need the BT.
From Inkbird there are also 2 good radio thermometers.
IRF 2s and IRF 4s
Hold with 2 or 4 probes.
Inkbird have IRF 2s(range 300m) and IRF 4s(range 500m) radio thermometers.
The connection range is 300m or 500m.I think it can meet your need and they don't need rely on app or phone.It is radio frequency technology by a transmitter and a receiver.:-)

[QUOTE = "proton, post: 3702082, member: 4514"] Great, one of the sensors on my IBT-6X broke on 2nd mission:
I monitor the water temperature in my SFB - if it rises above 100 degrees I have to top up with water.

These sensors are not particularly robust ...

also the range is a joke: through a wall and a distance of less than 20m, the connection breaks again and again. [/ QUOTE]
Hi,proton
Thank you for your feedback.
The new IBT-6X probe I already arranged for you:-)
After recieving your picture,the probe was burned black.maybe the probe is damaged by fire,because the temperature range of probe for continuous measurements is from 0 to 250 ° C. Short extremes in the range of 0 to 300 ° C are supported.And don't put the probe into the fire directly and do not eat with this sensor.Otherwise,the probe will be damaged!:D

If any question during Maintenance period, we can provide replacement without return.

But as all we know,the Bluetooth connection will be effected by many external factors,like oncrete reinforcement wall, obstacles in the room,etc.They also will short the Bluetooth range!Sorry,they can not avoid.

Zurück
Oben Unten