• Du musst dich registrieren, bevor du Beiträge verfassen kannst. Klicke auf Jetzt registrieren!, um den Registrierungsprozess zu starten. Registrierte User surfen werbefrei, können Suchen durchführen und sehen die volle Darstellung des Forums mit vielen anderen Unterforen!!!

can't believe I missed this

derTexaner

Fleischtycoon
5+ Jahre im GSV
I've been on this forum struggling with my horrific use of the German language and there's been an English language section here all along! oh man, glad I found it

:rotfll:

Anyhow, I'm from Dallas and I live in the Northern Black Forest with my family. My neighbors (all very nice people) think I'm a but crazy since I'm usually at the grill outside several times a week, regardless of the weather.

Anyhow, great to see that there's an English speaking group here and I'm looking forward to sharing and learning here.

keep it low and slow

Welcome to the english section :)

It's good to be able to communicate in your native tongue, isn't it? :) Unforunately this section of the forum seems quite deserted :(

Well, to be honest - it's still a german discussion board, so the majority of users just simply speak german (me included, I just happened to enjoy many years of conversation with me ex-wife in a mixture of english, german and portuguese - so I'm still quite used to reading and speaking english), so the vast part of communication happens just outside of this section.

Anyhow... grilled goods taste good - no matter what language the artist used to cuss about the misfortune of touching "the machine" with bare hands :)

Greetings,
Wolfgang

Now you have one problem: In this part of the forum you should be prepared for our horrific use of the english language.

Then you might think "You spider" or "I barrel it not". ;)

too right! as long as none of you "go on my cookies" it should be alright :rotfll:

ah, no problem... just think for yourself ... "go slide me down the hump" and smile about...

Because we germans... we also like to ask... "When do I become a steak" ... :)

spend one year in england 12 years ago. my english turned so bad, unbelevable. Think I have to practice, speaking still works fine, after 3 pints... :-)

Hola Tejano,

no bull anymore. Texans don't talk english and there pets are armadillos :thumb1:

Viva New Mexico
wtx_th_40.jpg

bbq4you

Zuletzt bearbeitet:
Welcome to this forum section!

Lets torture each other with our languages :rotfll:

There's no business like BBQ business!
Tom

hey ya'll - has been a while when I went to school in Bandera, Texas - The cowboy capital of the world!
:ROPER:
Just been over there a few weeks ago - and actually just about to pick up two lovely girls from Houston comin' over for the weekend!

So take care and talkin' to y'a soon

hey ya'll - has been a while when I went to school in Bandera, Texas - The cowboy capital of the world!
:ROPER:
Just been over there a few weeks ago - and actually just about to pick up two lovely girls from Houston comin' over for the weekend!

So take care and talkin' to y'a soon

well send one of 'em my way :grün:

That explains why I had that much problems in understanding my colleague from Texas (till I finetuned my ears a little). Some Bavarians are hard to understand (even for Germans)! :-D

hell yeah, you're totally right!
even i got some understanding probs from time to time and german is actually my mother language :D:D

Zurück
Oben Unten