• Du musst dich registrieren, bevor du Beiträge verfassen kannst. Klicke auf Jetzt registrieren!, um den Registrierungsprozess zu starten. Registrierte User surfen werbefrei, können Suchen durchführen und sehen die volle Darstellung des Forums mit vielen anderen Unterforen!!!

WLAN Thermometer Mini

Mal ne technische Frage zwischendurch. Warum kann ich das überflüssige zweite Bild nicht löschen?

I don't have an android, but in the iPhone-app you can open the settings and copy the ID to the clipboard. In the thermo just copy the ID to "Geräte ID 1" and choose the type of your phone. That should do it.

Anhang anzeigen 1439748

I don't use the push notification, so I can't help you here.

Anhang anzeigen 1439746

I remember in the app last year, it showed the phone ID, now I don't see it in the app for some reason. Not sure if its because of an update.

Probably you should use wget instead of Wget. Linux differs between upper and lower case.

Upgrade was user error. Looks like I got the upgrade process to work but maybe opened a whole new can of worms. Now my display gets the below image. I also show an image of my desktop.

http://i./EsW9S2T.jpg

http://i./vSHnxDf.jpg

And apparently I don't know how to insert images.....

so this is what I get on display now:
auf www.wlanthermo.com bitte eine neue *.tft fuer das display laden. max 16GB FAT32 SD karte speichen. karte ins ausgeschaltetet display stecken und das display einschalten. update installiert sich von selbst. nach der installation karte wieder entfernen und display neu starten

does this mean I have to move the sd card to display to load?

No, you just have to open the web interface.
There you can install the display update via the information button, it should also have an overlay because an update is available.

You can upload pictures by the "Datei hochladen" (=Upload file) Button. External image hoster are not allowed because pictures getting automatically deleted would leave older entries and the whole forum with it as a mess.

Thanks Bjoern

So below is what I am getting now. If I try the Nextion update button, I t get the same results with the update option still available

IMG_20170324_084614.jpg

Thermo Desktop.jpg

Anhänge

• IMG_20170324_084614.jpg
    IMG_20170324_084614.jpg
    487,8 KB · Aufrufe: 344
  • Thermo Desktop.jpg
    Thermo Desktop.jpg
    400,2 KB · Aufrufe: 322
I clicked the top update button and let it do its thing. When complete the same webpage above showed and the display was dark. I shut the mini all the way down and unplugged from the wall. Plugged back in and as it booted up display showed v2.0. Then it went to the same warning page above and logged in via the web and same page....

@Bjoern und @Phantomias2006 ,

Ich hatte das gleiche Problem wie Effers. Nach dem Durchlaufen des Updates und Restart des Mini kommt der Startbildschirm WLANThermo v2.0.

Folgender Fehler steht nun im WLANThermo.log nach Ausführen des Display Updates.
Code:
2017-03-24 17:04:09,583 - WLANthermoNEXTION - CRITICAL - <class 'serial.serialutil.SerialException'>: could not open port /dev/serial0: [Errno 2] No such file or directory: '/dev/serial0'
2017-03-24 17:13:48,795 - WLANthermoNEXTION - CRITICAL -   File "/usr/sbin/wlt_2_nextion.py", line 1639, in <module>
   if NX_init(display['serialdevice'], display['serialspeed']):
  File "/usr/sbin/wlt_2_nextion.py", line 369, in NX_init
   ser.open()
  File "/usr/lib/python2.7/dist-packages/serial/serialposix.py", line 278, in open
   raise SerialException("could not open port %s: %s" % (self._port, msg))
Ausgangsbasis war übrigens die Version 2.5.3.

@Bjoern und @Phantomias2006 ,

Ich hatte das gleiche Problem wie Effers. Nach dem Durchlaufen des Updates und Restart des Mini kommt der Startbildschirm WLANThermo v2.0.

Folgender Fehler steht nun im WLANThermo.log nach Ausführen des Display Updates.
Code:
2017-03-24 17:04:09,583 - WLANthermoNEXTION - CRITICAL - <class 'serial.serialutil.SerialException'>: could not open port /dev/serial0: [Errno 2] No such file or directory: '/dev/serial0'
2017-03-24 17:13:48,795 - WLANthermoNEXTION - CRITICAL -   File "/usr/sbin/wlt_2_nextion.py", line 1639, in <module>
   if NX_init(display['serialdevice'], display['serialspeed']):
  File "/usr/sbin/wlt_2_nextion.py", line 369, in NX_init
   ser.open()
  File "/usr/lib/python2.7/dist-packages/serial/serialposix.py", line 278, in open
   raise SerialException("could not open port %s: %s" % (self._port, msg))
Ausgangsbasis war übrigens die Version 2.5.3.
Und wenn du neu startest?

I just did another restart and the web screen I have is a tad different with update options??? but the mini display has not changed from my pic above. should I click the nextion update button?

3rd Pic.png

Anhänge

• 3rd Pic.png
    3rd Pic.png
    498,6 KB · Aufrufe: 294
Zurück
Oben Unten