• Du musst dich registrieren, bevor du Beiträge verfassen kannst. Klicke auf Jetzt registrieren!, um den Registrierungsprozess zu starten. Registrierte User surfen werbefrei, können Suchen durchführen und sehen die volle Darstellung des Forums mit vielen anderen Unterforen!!!

Anyone from the Emerald Isle here?

jcom

Veganer
10+ Jahre im GSV
Saw there's an English speaking section as well, so I thought I'd say "hi" here as well and have a look if anyone from Ireland is around :)

So long,
M

Good one :rotfl:

Dow dream in dare wet-shaft hot's was goods. Day hen fire shy-fellar meat an close under hell's beer. Upper blow's day hit's dow inner buggy net!

I auch!

Dow dream in dare wet-shaft hot's was goods. Day hen fire shy-fellar meat an close under hell's beer. Upper blow's day hit's dow inner buggy net!

Wie gut, daß es den Guggel-Übersetzer gibt!

Dow Traum dare Nass-Welle heißen Jahren war Gütern. Day hen Feuer shy-fellar Fleisch ein dicht unter der Hölle Bier. Obere Schlag Tag Hit der dow inneren buggy net!

:rotfl:

Ya'll need some translator from "Franconian" -> "German" as well ;)

And it still isn't funny at all...

Failte

Welcome here. I´m not directly from Ireland, but I used to live there for a couple of years, right on the Ring of Kerry. That was last millenium though....;)

Welcome here. I´m not directly from Ireland, but I used to live there for a couple of years, right on the Ring of Kerry. That was last millenium though....;)

From the Kingdom so ;)
Guess after some time you take something from the country, like the mentality. I feel my German punctuality fading away ^^

No, German actually, but I had parents who emigrated there in the 80´s and us kids had to come along. Went to school there and all.

I still miss the country at times, never missed that school though:grün:

Well, guess School is something different here.
But the country is lovely, don't miss Germany at all (except for friends of course ^^)

Oh I can understand that, the people are great there too, not just the country. I used to miss Ireland a lot after I came back, it gets less over the years though...

Zurück
Oben Unten