• Du musst dich registrieren, bevor du Beiträge verfassen kannst. Klicke auf Jetzt registrieren!, um den Registrierungsprozess zu starten. Registrierte User surfen werbefrei, können Suchen durchführen und sehen die volle Darstellung des Forums mit vielen anderen Unterforen!!!

Birthday Steak Dinner for Wife

Smokinupnorth

Militanter Veganer
5+ Jahre im GSV
My wife loves steak, so I reversed two Wagyu Ribeye and one small Porterhouse steak for our dinner last weekend. Once the temperatures reached 100f placed the steaks into cast iron plates for searing, three minutes per side. Finished with rosemary & thyme herbed butter. Very delicious!

IMG_7156.jpg

IMG_7159.jpg

IMG_7163.jpg

Very nice steaks! :thumb2:

In the second image, the surfaces appear to be a tad on the dark side, though...

Cheers
:prost:

Very nice steaks! :thumb2:

In the second image, the surfaces appear to be a tad on the dark side, though...

Cheers
:prost:
Thank you!
The steak in the second image is a little darker; I pulled it off indirect at 90f so the sear would bring it to 125f, and then rest to 130. The crust was really developed nicely, but not burned to the point of being inedible. I don't mind the crustiness of the top of my steaks as long as the insides are still rare to med rare. The platted image is that steak.

Zurück
Oben Unten