• Du musst dich registrieren, bevor du Beiträge verfassen kannst. Klicke auf Jetzt registrieren!, um den Registrierungsprozess zu starten. Registrierte User surfen werbefrei, können Suchen durchführen und sehen die volle Darstellung des Forums mit vielen anderen Unterforen!!!

Chili chao tian jiao

sub

Militanter Veganer
10+ Jahre im GSV
Hi,

Facing heaven chili are very hard to find, can you tell me where you buy yours and post a picture of the packaging please ?

I've seen Iyelo sell them but the shipping charges to Belgium are very expensive.

Nivo import them for Netherlands under Welltop Brand in 1kg bags.

Cheers

You should find these chilies in every chinese market.

:prost:

You should find these chilies in every chinese market.

:prost:

Definitely not. Haven't found these peppers in ANY chinese supermarket. Not my beloved Yuanye (Hamburg) nor the more famous ones in London,Chinatown. Actually the ONLY place I've spotted cháo tiān jiāo (with a little help from Oppfa) was Iyelo, the online market sub mentioned.
Best,
chilliflake

Zuletzt bearbeitet:
Definitely not. Haven't found these peppers in ANY chinese supermarket. Not my beloved Yuanye (Hamburg) nor the more famous ones in London,Chinatown. Actually the ONLY place I've spotted cháo tiān jiāo (with a little help from Oppfa) was Iyelo, the online market sub mentioned.
Best,
chilliflake

So you're customer at Yuanye's, too? They're great in hardware and some software stuff, such as sauces, rice, noodles and some dried things. Not so great in fresh stuff, unfortunateley. That's Vinh-Loi's business.

What's the special thing with chao tian jiao?

Hi Frank,
So you're customer at Yuanye's, too?

Yup, I am. For noodle lovers like me, it's paradise.

What's the special thing with chao tian jiao?

I'd say it's distinctive citrus flavours. Makes a good combi with chili bean paste (Doubanjiang) & Sichuan pepper. BTW, the name comes from the way the chillis grow on the plant - upright, facing heaven.

have fun shopping,
Walter

Zurück
Oben Unten