• Du musst dich registrieren, bevor du Beiträge verfassen kannst. Klicke auf Jetzt registrieren!, um den Registrierungsprozess zu starten. Registrierte User surfen werbefrei, können Suchen durchführen und sehen die volle Darstellung des Forums mit vielen anderen Unterforen!!!

Digitale Temperaturanzeige Q2400

Elektrogrill2019

Militanter Veganer
Hallo zusammen,

Ich bin neu hier im Forum, verzeiht mir bitte eventuelle Unerfahrenheit.

Seit kurzen bin ich Besitzer des Weber Q2400 Elektrogrill. Was mich aber daran stört ist das fehlende Deckelthermometer. Das fand ich bei meinem vorgänger Grill sehr nützlich.

Ich habe bereits ein Inkbird ibt-2x. Also warum nich beides kombinieren. Ich würde gerne ein Thermoelement an der Innenseite des Deckels befestigen bzw genauer gesagt am Hitzereflektor im Deckel. Die mitgelieferten Thermoelemente des Inkbird sind dafür zu groß. Ich würde gerne ein 2-3mm groses Loch in den Reflekor bohren durch das dann das Thermoelement durchgesteckt wird. Das Kabel verläuft dann zwischen eigentlichem Deckel und Reflektor.
Jetzt brauche ich nur ein Thermoelement typ welches mit meinem Inkbird kompatibel ist, einen passenden Stecker anlöten ist kein Problem.
Weiss jemand von euch welcher Typ Thermoelement dazu passt? Typ k ist wohl weit verbreitet und recht günstig zu bekommen?

Vorab schon mal vielen Dank für eure Hilfe!
Gruß Tobias

Hey, guys, May I know you mean if? Maybe? Do you want to concomit thermometer cable with grill? Or else?
Because I'm really not sure what you want to do? Could you please post some photo withe detail? So I know the exact information and can help you solve the problem better.
Looking forward to your reply!:-)

[QUOTE = "electric grill2019, post: 3817197, member: 123565"]
Hello everybody,

I'm new here in the forum, please forgive me any inexperience.

For a short time I am the owner of the Weber Q2400 electric grill. But what bothers me is the missing lid thermometer. I found that very useful with my predecessor grill.

I already have Inkbird ibt-2x. So why not combine both. I would like to attach a thermocouple to the inside of the lid or more precisely to the heat reflector in the lid. The supplied thermocouples of the Inkbird are too big for that. I would like to drill a 2-3mm hole in the reflector through which the thermocouple is pushed through. The cable then runs between the actual cover and reflector.
Now I only need a thermocouple type which is compatible with my inkbird, so it is not a problem.
Does any of you know which type of thermocouple fits? Type k is probably widespread and quite cheap to get?

Thanks in advance for your help!
Greeting Tobias
[/ QUOTE]

Hello Inkbird,
In simple words I just want to use my own thermocouple with my ibt-2x.
Therefore I need to know which typ of thermocouple (k-typ, j-typ...) will work with the ibt-2x.
Attached a picture how it will look like.

Thank you for checking which type inkbird is using.
Best regards
Tobias

20190705_123227.jpg

Hi, Tobias
Thank you for your support of Inkbird. :-)
For IBT-2X probe, which is NTC, if you want to use others probe connect with Inkbird product, maybe it will cause thermometer test inaccurate, so I suggest, it is best to just use Inkbird probe connect with Inkbird product.
Best regards
Inkbird

Hi Inkbird,
Thank for the information that you are using NTC Probes.
I will evaluate if there are suitable NTCs I can use of if I will choose a stand alone Solution without Inkbird Thermometer.
Thanks again for your great support👍

Regards
Tobias

Hi Tobias,

Thanks for your trust, we are glad to serve for you.:-):-):-)
If you have any unclear later, please feel free to contract us.

Best regards
Inkbird

Zurück
Oben Unten