• Du musst dich registrieren, bevor du Beiträge verfassen kannst. Klicke auf Jetzt registrieren!, um den Registrierungsprozess zu starten. Registrierte User surfen werbefrei, können Suchen durchführen und sehen die volle Darstellung des Forums mit vielen anderen Unterforen!!!

Giveaway Action: Inkbird IBBQ-4T Wlan thermometer and ITH-1P Digital handheld thermometer

Inkbird

Bundesgrillminister
5+ Jahre im GSV
Hi, GSV friends

Morning, here is Inkbird. :clap2: :clap2: :clap2:
Inkbird would like to do a giveaway activity of Inkbird IBBQ-4T Wlan Rainproof Magnetic Alarm Thermometer and Inkbird ITH-1P thermometer, from 26th Sep-30th Sep.
:ola::ola:

IBBQ-4T Points:
1, WLAN Connect war einfach
2, Ist wasserdicht,
3, Die Akkulaufzeit ist super, Fühler > 50 Std.
4, Bei mir lief das Gerät mit 4 angeschlossenen.
5, Das Display ist gut lesbar und hat auf Knopfdruck eine Hintergrundbeleuchtung.
If you want to know more, please click link to learn:
https://www.amazon.de/dp/B07XL1P36N
Inkbird IBBQ-4T 50% discount Code: OB5Q5EEB:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

Inkbird ITH-1P Points
:
👉 sehr genau 0,1°C
👉 Schnelle Reaktion: Das sofort ablesbare Thermometer reagiert in 3-5 Sekunden
👉 modernes Design in orange, die Inkbird Farbe
👉 Einschalten durch Ausklappen des Fühlers
👉 schnell einsatzbereit
👉 leicht zu bedienen
👉 magnetisch
👉 Akku über USB ladbar
👉 Auto off
https://www.amazon.de/gp/product/B07XG6MQDT
Inkbird ITH-1P 40% discount Code: 2YQKIAH7:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

Rules:
1,ONLY for DE friends and ONE winner(picked up randomly)
2, Leave a comment to state where and what you want to use the IBBQ-4T and Inkbird ITH-1P, the most important is mark 1 friend.
3, We will give 5 days, winners will be selected at the end of 30th Sep, 2019.
4, For the winners, we will contact you and send our the Inkbird at that, please test and share something in the forum after you use the Inkbird in cooking.

Good luck!!!
=================================
If you can not wait to buy Inkbird ITH-1P Thermometer and Inkbird IBBQ-4T.
For Inkbird ITH-1P I can also offer you a discount code of 40% and for IBBQ-4T a discount code of 50%.

Notice: New product promotion, only 80 Inkbird ITH-1P, only 40 Inkbird IBBQ-4T wlan thermometer

Use Date: Before 30.09.2019
:ola::ola:
================================

Beside that, there is a 20% discount promotion on Amazon if you want to get a new Inkbird IBT-4XS.:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:
Dates: Thursday 26,09,2019
German time: 4:50 PM - 10:50 PM
Where: on Amazon
Well, only 6 hours
Purchase Iink: https://www.amazon.de/dp/B076QBJVWX
You can click link to add IBT-4XS to Shopping Cart in advance
:ola::ola::ola:

Thank you for your guys supporting all the time,please feel free to send us message if you have any question on Inkbird units.

Best regards
Inkbird

1569480722066.png
1569480741925.png

1569480763914.png
1569480774963.png

Rules:

2, Leave a comment to state where and what you want to use the IBBQ-4T and Inkbird ITH-1P, the most important is mark 1 friend.

Ahh ich werd verrückt. Vor einigen Monaten @Inkbird angeschrieben, wann und ob ein WLAN Thermometer kommt und nun ist es da.

zu Punkt 2) Ich würde das IBBQ-4T natürlich für Longjobs am anderen Ende des Gartens nutzen. Da habe ich keinen Bluetooth Empfang mehr. Mit den Funkthermometern ist die APP aber leider nicht nutzbar, was ich immer als sehr nett empfunden habe.

I would use the IBBQ-4T at the other end of my garden for all kind of longjobs. It is too far for the bluetooth devices and I always liked to use the Inkbird App.

Daumen hoch, dass ihr so regelmäßig neue Sachen auf den Markt bringt. Klasse

Ich liebäugel ja schon länger mit einem zweiten Thermometer für Longjobs, vorallem die Geräte von Inkbird fallen mir immer wieder ins Auge. Damit könnte ich dann auch mal auf zwei Grills gleichzeitig einen Longjob durchziehen.

I want a second BBQ Thermometer for some time now. The devices from Inkbird always catch my sight.

I would use the Thermometer for Long Jobs. With a second one it would be possible to have two grills running at the same time.

Tolle Aktion auf jeden fall :thumb1::gs-rulez:

Hi, thanks for your support, kindly remind you one of rules is you need mark 1 friend. :rotfll::rotfll::rotfll:
If you are convenience, could you please mark 1 friend?
Thanks for your understanding so much!
Have a nice day!

Ich liebäugel ja schon länger mit einem zweiten Thermometer für Longjobs, vorallem die Geräte von Inkbird fallen mir immer wieder ins Auge. Damit könnte ich dann auch mal auf zwei Grills gleichzeitig einen Longjob durchziehen.

I want a second BBQ Thermometer for some time now. The devices from Inkbird always catch my sight.

I would use the Thermometer for Long Jobs. With a second one it would be possible to have two grills running at the same time.

Tolle Aktion auf jeden fall :thumb1::gs-rulez:

Hallo @Inkbird ,

was soll das heißen?

Rules:
1,ONLY for DE friends and ONE winner(picked up randomly)(...)

Darf ich nicht teilnehmen weil ich kein Deutscher bin?

oder :

Darf ich nicht teilnehmen, weil ich nicht in Deutschland wohne ?

Egal wie deine Antwort ausfällt, sie wird mir nicht gefallen.

Aber wie auch immer, diesen post kannst du gerne als Teilnahmepost an diesem wirklich schönen Gewinnspiel werten und sollte ich wider Erwarten als Gewinner gezogen werden, dann kannst du das Thermometer gerne an unseren @Admin als Geschenk von mir schicken.

beste Grüsse aus der Schweiz

Ron

:)

Hello, Ron

Thanks for you have interested with, I am sorry, Due to the rule has been announce, so, we could not change it randomly, thanks for your understanding! ☺ ☺

If you have interested with Inkbird IBBQ-4T wlan thermometer, we have provide 50% new article prometion discount, you also can use code to purchase IBBQ-4T.
Inkbird IBBQ-4T 50% discount Code: OB5Q5EEB
Purchase link: https://www.amazon.de/dp/B07XL1P36N

Thanks for your support!
Have a nice day!
Best regards
Inkbird

Hallo @Inkbird ,

was soll das heißen?

Darf ich nicht teilnehmen weil ich kein Deutscher bin?

oder :

Darf ich nicht teilnehmen, weil ich nicht in Deutschland wohne ?

Egal wie deine Antwort ausfällt, sie wird mir nicht gefallen.

Aber wie auch immer, diesen post kannst du gerne als Teilnahmepost an diesem wirklich schönen Gewinnspiel werten und sollte ich wider Erwarten als Gewinner gezogen werden, dann kannst du das Thermometer gerne an unseren @Admin als Geschenk von mir schicken.

beste Grüsse aus der Schweiz

Ron

:)

Hi @Inbird, Thank for the Give away auction.

I will need this IBBQ-4T for every BBQ Thing on the grill.

Friend
@Utti :D

Best regards
Thomas

Hi inkbird :D

I would use it instead of the Maverick...

The inkbird's are more and better featured and now as a Wi-Fi model - a must have👍👊

----
Hi inkbird :D

Ich würde es an Stelle des Maverick nehmen....

Die inkbirds sind sehr gut ausgestattet und nun als WiFi Model -
Top/unschlagbar 👍👊

@Humpadiedel
Wäre das nicht was für die Portis?

W-Lan von Inkbird ?? Geil haben will...

:-)

LG
Wupp

Zurück
Oben Unten