• Du musst dich registrieren, bevor du Beiträge verfassen kannst. Klicke auf Jetzt registrieren!, um den Registrierungsprozess zu starten. Registrierte User surfen werbefrei, können Suchen durchführen und sehen die volle Darstellung des Forums mit vielen anderen Unterforen!!!

Grillson Leif or Napoleon Pro 500

Waveuk

Militanter Veganer
Sorry for this topic being in English (Google translation to German below). I have been learning a lot in this forum and now would like to ask for some advise.

Currently I have a Weber Charcoal BBQ. Like the smoky flavor but not practical and big enough for family and friends at home. Also we do not use it during the week as it takes too long.

I was never a big gas fun, although I see their benefit and when tried food tasted good.

I thought about getting the Grillson but I fear is still quite small grilling area. Except for low and slow cooking I won't get much smoky flavour difference. Also concerned about its technical complexity hence longevity.

The Napoleon seems very versatile, I can even use charcoal on it or a smoker tube.

Here are some questions:
- which of both you would recomend me?
- what is the min/max temperature I could get in the Napoleon?
- would the smoke tube give similar flavour than with charcoal?
- what food would be better in the grill compared with Napoleon and vice vers?

Thanks!

I'm sorry that this topic is in English (Google translation to German). I have learned a lot in this forum and now I would like to ask for advice.

I currently have a Weber Charcoal BBQ. Like the smoky taste, but not practical and big enough for family and friends at home. Also, we do not use it during the week because it takes too long.

I've never been a blast, though I see their benefits and when the food tastes good.

I thought about getting the grillson, but I'm afraid it's still a pretty small barbecue area. Except for slow and slow cooking I do not get much smoke taste. Also worried about its technical complexity and thus longevity.

Der Napoleon scheint sehr vielseitig zu sein, ich kann sogar Kohle oder eine Räucherröhre benutzen.

Hier sind einige Fragen:
- Was von beiden würdest du mir empfehlen?
- Was ist die Min / Max-Temperatur, die ich in Napoleon bekommen konnte?
- Würde die Rauchröhre einen ähnlichen Geschmack haben als mit Holzkohle?
- Welches Essen wäre besser im Grill verglichen mit Napoleon und Vice vers?

Vielen Dank!

Zurück
Oben Unten