• Du musst dich registrieren, bevor du Beiträge verfassen kannst. Klicke auf Jetzt registrieren!, um den Registrierungsprozess zu starten. Registrierte User surfen werbefrei, können Suchen durchführen und sehen die volle Darstellung des Forums mit vielen anderen Unterforen!!!

hat schon jemand Erfahrungen mit dem Inkbird IBT-6X gesammelt?

[QUOTE = "PeterGrillts, post: 3103290, member: 92978"] I have the Inkbird IBT-6X and IBT-2X since. Both thermometers are nearly identical to the measuring accuracy. The previously perceived advantages of the 6X (viewed from 6 probes):

- the sensors are more high-quality
- the reception is the same smartphone again, so that he has never been demolished in the house so far. At the 2X is in the rearmost corner of the most remote room the reception sporadically away. In between are three massive walls. [/ QUOTE]

Hi Peter,

If you want to use 2 Inkbirds in the same smartphone. For example, you connect the IBT-6X in your phone now. Next time before you can connect the IBT-2X, you need to delete the IBT-6X. If not, you can not connect it successfully.

[IBE-6X or IBT-2X from Amazon.de today, I will receive a product with What's new?

To everyone else: has anyone ever tried to pair the thermometer with something other than a smartphone? One could, for example, with nem raspberry pi beautiful ne course curve logging, which would also be more permanent available ....

Has anyone ever tried the thermometer functioning apps on the BB10 OS or its Android runtime? / / QUOTE]

Hi,

For the holders, sorry, there're some inventory in amazon, so now they are still the tripod holders. We still have about 300* IBT-6X and 1000* IBT-2X with the elder holders now. Maybe in the mid June, all are A types holders.

I do not what you mean of"
To everyone else: has anyone ever tried to pair the thermometer with something other than a smartphone? One could, for example, with nem raspberry pi beautiful ne course curve logging, which would also be more permanent available ....

Has anyone ever tried the thermometer functioning apps on the BB10 OS or its Android runtime?"

Could you please kindly make it more clear?

Regards
Inkbird

I do not what you mean of"

Has anyone ever tried the thermometer functioning apps on the BB10 OS or its Android runtime?"

Could you please kindly make it more clear?
Regards
Inkbird
This was not only adressed to you, but to all the other users here in the forum. BB OS 10 is a mobile phone operating system (OS) like iOS from Apple or Android from Google. It is or was used with Blackberry mobile phones. Within this OS they have also a program where you can use apps from Andriod. I was simply asking if someone has already tried it with a Blackberry phone using OS BB10 from Blackberry. Their new phones all run on Android.

The other question was, if someone has already tried to pair the thermometer with a bluetooth dongle on a linux computer. That way we could log the temperatur every minute, create a chart and use wifi from the computer to make the chart available on the internet,. That way, I could check the temperatur from miles away or within my home wifi and not be limited to bluetooth range of my phone.

Ist eigentlich sichergestellt, dass man die Grilleye App dauerhaft nutzen kann? Man liest bei allen Leuten immer, dass die Original App nicht so toll sein soll. Kann es nicht sein, dass Grilleye seine App irgendwann updatet und die Inkbirds aussperrt?

Ich weiß nicht, ob ich was falsch installiert habe. Aber ich finde beide Apps gleichwertig. Sieht für mich beides fast gleich aus.
Ok, bei der Inkbird-App gibts paar putzige Übersetzungsfehler. Aber das stört nicht.

Ist eigentlich sichergestellt, dass man die Grilleye App dauerhaft nutzen kann? Man liest bei allen Leuten immer, dass die Original App nicht so toll sein soll. Kann es nicht sein, dass Grilleye seine App irgendwann updatet und die Inkbirds aussperrt?
Unwahrscheinlich: GrillEye muss kompatibel zu der aktuellen Hardware bleiben und müsste in der aktuellen Hardware Revision bereits eine Erkennung/Authentifizierung eingebaut haben. Wenn es so einfach wäre, hätten sie es sicher bereits gemacht.

Sollte GrillEye das dennoch irgendwann machen, nutzt man einfach eine ältere Version der App, die aktuell hervorragendend funktioniert.

Ich weiß nicht, ob ich was falsch installiert habe. Aber ich finde beide Apps gleichwertig. Sieht für mich beides fast gleich aus.
Ok, bei der Inkbird-App gibts paar putzige Übersetzungsfehler. Aber das stört nicht.
Kannst du/ihr mir die Übersetzungsfehler sagen?
Ich bastel gerade an einer besseren Übersetzung.
Medium - Rare- well done etc. weiß ich.
Der Anfang mit "Anfangen" (Starten) und "Stornieren" (Abbrechen) ist mir bekannt.
Ich selber kann die App gerade nicht testen, da sie nur in Verbindung mit einem Inkbird funktioniert. Das heißt weiter als den Startbildschirm komme ich hier aktuell nicht.

Kannst du/ihr mir die Übersetzungsfehler sagen?
Ich bastel gerade an einer besseren Übersetzung.
Medium - Rare- well done etc. weiß ich.
Der Anfang mit "Anfangen" (Starten) und "Stornieren" (Abbrechen) ist mir bekannt.
Ich selber kann die App gerade nicht testen, da sie nur in Verbindung mit einem Inkbird funktioniert. Das heißt weiter als den Startbildschirm komme ich hier aktuell nicht.
Bin grad unterwegs...komme also auch nicht weiter. Aber vielleicht wars das auch schon mit den von dir genannten...ich schaue nochmal.

Ok, wenn es nur die Übersetzung ist gehts ja.
Weiß evtl jemand, ob es möglich ist zwei Geräte gleichzeitig mit dem Thermometer zu koppeln? z.B. Smartphone und Tablet

Ok, wenn es nur die Übersetzung ist gehts ja.
Weiß evtl jemand, ob es möglich ist zwei Geräte gleichzeitig mit dem Thermometer zu koppeln? z.B. Smartphone und Tablet
Habs auch schon versucht und nicht hinbekommen. Ich glaub das Inkbird kann nur eine Verbindung aufbauen.
Tablet am Grill, von weitem gut sichtbar und Smartphone am Mann. Wär gut aber nicht möglich. Hoffe jemand kennt vielleicht doch einen Trick!?

[QUOTE = "atta1979, post: 3129160, member: 64323"] Is actually ensures that you can use the app Grilleye permanently? You always read to all the people that the original app should not be so great. Can it not be that Grilleye will update its app at some point and keeping out the Inkbirds? [/ QUOTE]

Hi, please search"BBQ GO" in apple store or google, this is from Inkbird, all other apps are from other suppliers.

[QUOTE = "sheldonator, post: 3129230, member: 47812"] I do not know if I have something incorrectly installed. But I find both apps equivalent. Looks both for me almost the same.
Ok, when Inkbird app there some cute translation errors. But that does not bother. [/ QUOTE]

Hi, we are doing something now. But before our technician update the app (BBQ GO), we need some help.

[QUOTE = "atta1979, post: 3130408, member: 64323"] Ok, if it's just the translation goes, yes.
possibly Does anyone know if it is possible to couple two devices simultaneously with the thermometer? eg smartphone and tablet [/ QUOTE]

Hi, this is not ok.
1 inkbird to 1 phone/ bluetooth device only.
If you have 2 Inkbirds, IBT-2X and IBT-6X. You need to delete the Inkbird if you try to connect another one.

[QUOTE = "Shooter182, post: 3120337, member: 2775"] If the discount promotion in Amazon still valid [/ QUOTE]?

Hi, yes 15% code still ok: INKBIRD6

You can try here with the listing.

There're orange,black,red, 2 sensors, 4 sensors, 6 sensors, totally 9 versions are ok.
Link: https://www.amazon.de/dp/B072HKL37Y
Or the link in my signature.

Hallo, habe das Inkbird auch seit kurzem,
kann nichts negatives darüber sagen.
Welche App man verwendet ist eigentlich egal, bzw. Geschmackssache.
Ich persönlich verwende die Grilleye!

Es gibt ja den 15% Gutschein, den ich natürlich mitnehmen will....und den gibt es nur über Amazon, oder?

Danke für den Link. Ich verstehe nur nicht, warum ich bei smile.amazon.de Inkbird eingebe und das NICHT kommt?!?

Ich kaufe grds. NICHTS wo ich persönliche Daten und Passwörter eingeben muss über einen mir vorgegebenen link, sondern navigiere da selbst hin! Vielleicht paranoid aber mE ist alles andere verantwortungslos.

Zurück
Oben Unten