• Du musst dich registrieren, bevor du Beiträge verfassen kannst. Klicke auf Jetzt registrieren!, um den Registrierungsprozess zu starten. Registrierte User surfen werbefrei, können Suchen durchführen und sehen die volle Darstellung des Forums mit vielen anderen Unterforen!!!

How to choose the Inkbird sensors?

Inkbird

Bundesgrillminister
5+ Jahre im GSV
Hi all,

Now, we have many grillthermometers, we try to collect some information and give our users a better shopping experience.

If you need an Inkbird, which model you need, and how you choose the sensors? Now we have 4 thermometers and 5 types of sensors. Please kindly tell us more information, we may change the options now. Eg: IBT-6X with 2* meat sensors(for IBT-6X), 2* grill sensor, and 2* clips.

Inkbird IBT-4XS bluetooth thermometer up to 4 sensors, there's magnetic design and Rotating screen, 1000mAh bulid in Li-Battery.
https://www.amazon.de/dp/B0771KNYJF

IBT-4X 15% off code: NFSKZ23H
Start from 18:00 today.

61d1mhjI%2BXL._SL1000_.jpg

61p9ZvYhqjL._SL1000_.jpg

618wTgUgZOL._SL1000_.jpg

Inkbird IRF-2S wireless thermometer with receiver,2 sensor holders. Range more than 300 meters outdoor,much better than Maverick.
https://www.amazon.de/dp/B076BP5SMN

IRF-2S 15% off code: PS8OGJES
Start from 16:00 today.

61N5Y2gdvoL._SL1000_.jpg

717eywAitZL._SL1000_.jpg

Inkbird IBT-6X bluetooth thermometer up to 6 sensors.

61Da2CCKUvL._SL1000_.jpg

51Qx%2BWL1GTL._SL1500_.jpg

Inkbird IBT-2X bluetooth thermometer 2 sensors.

61N9XxhPQbL._SL1000_.jpg

61k70dFIgnL._SL1000_.jpg

There're 5 types of sensors here. Could you please tell me which Inkbird you like the best, and if you can choose the sensors, which one you need?

Sensor 1( for IBT-6X):
61S0YTAJU2L._SL1500_.jpg

Sensor 2 (for IBT-2X)

61pA2pRu9jL._SL1500_.jpg

Sensor 3 (for IRF-2S and IBT-4XS)

61ylmXEW4EL._SL1000_.jpg

Sensor 4 (grill sensor)

619Rd1PpcdL._SL1000_.jpg

Sensor 5( clip)

611rgKmfoxL._SL1000_.jpg

Please tell us more information and we will do it better.

We want to know more how the BBQ lovers like the Inkbird themometers and which sensors you need, please tell us more ideas if you can choose the ideal one.

For example, if I order an IBT-6X, I do not need 6 same sensors, I need 2* sensor 1, and 2 * sensor 4 for grill and 2* clip

I really like #1 because they have this rugged touch to them due to the stainless steel handle. Still I also like the idea of having one ambient sensor included, so my ideal package would be

3 * #1
1 * #4/#5

Can the sensors be arbitrarily interchanged between models i. e. same sensor for IBT-4XS and IBT-6X? #5 looks interesting as well. Where can I get those?

Cheers

K1300S

if there are at least 3 sensors in a set, one of them should be an oven sensor #4, like the set from the pictrue IRF-2S .
as normal sensor i would prefere sensor #1.

The manual of the 4XS says, you mustn't use the sensor for the oven - despite delivering a holder for the oven - what's wrong here?

Plus - can you elaborate on other differences between 6X and 4XS apart from the amount of probes?
Any difference in Range?

What I saw:
6X - battery, no magnet

4XS - built in battery, magnet holder

What are other differences?

Why can't you use probe #3 on IBT-2X?

I have an IBT-6X, the reason to buy this model where the 6 probes, but I wouldn't buy it anymore because of the technical disadvantages of Bluetooth.
If I would be allowed to design a thermometer, it would have at least 4 probes, #1 or similar to #3 but (almost) straight, not angled, with wireless signal (no Bluetooth) and changeable batteries (during my last 17 hour long job the batteries run out of power, so i have to change them).

Zurück
Oben Unten