• Du musst dich registrieren, bevor du Beiträge verfassen kannst. Klicke auf Jetzt registrieren!, um den Registrierungsprozess zu starten. Registrierte User surfen werbefrei, können Suchen durchführen und sehen die volle Darstellung des Forums mit vielen anderen Unterforen!!!

Inkbird free giveaways---2018 Christmas & New Year gifts for you

Hohoho!
I'm looking for a good christmas gift for my friend - But I'm so a poor boy. Can't buy anything. For Christmas. For my friend.
And his kids: One has a gammy leg, 2nd is slug brained and the other 12 are slowcoachers, too.

I think, an IRF-4S would give them a little sunshine in there doom.

Or the glasses.
:lach:

Hi

I would like to test the IRF-4S
Looks Great, and i could use it in rainy conditions. Great.
I would be very pleased.
Regards

I like the action and would take what ever I could get. But I have doubts that this action is real - sorry.
Hi,Torsten61

Of course!
The Free Giveaways is real,please don't doubt.:D
You can search Inkbird in this section,we give away the Inkbird product many times until now.

Hohoho!
I'm looking for a good christmas gift for my friend - But I'm so a poor boy. Can't buy anything. For Christmas. For my friend.
And his kids: One has a gammy leg, 2nd is slug brained and the other 12 are slowcoachers, too.

I think, an IRF-4S would give them a little sunshine in there doom.

Or the glasses.
:lach:
You must be a kind man.

:sun:
The New Released product is on sale now.

Inkbird IRF-4S Wireless Waterproof Rechargeable battery Meat thermometer(adopt Radio frequency technology,not wlan)
20% off:BBQ4XS6X Deal price:€48,79
https://www.amazon.de/dp/B07KPZK56Z

Time:December 8th-10th(for 3 days)

71-6wkIUiHL._SL1500_.jpg

71SnpcBtUOL._SL1500_.jpg

Zurück
Oben Unten