• Du musst dich registrieren, bevor du Beiträge verfassen kannst. Klicke auf Jetzt registrieren!, um den Registrierungsprozess zu starten. Registrierte User surfen werbefrei, können Suchen durchführen und sehen die volle Darstellung des Forums!!!

Inkbird Thermometer & Temperaturregler Giveaway in Feb 2018

OP
OP
Inkbird

Inkbird

Landesgrillminister
Hello,

i have some inkbird products and i like them. I would like to get the Inkbird 308 if its possible :)
Many thanks
Hi,
Thank you for your like of Inkbird product.
What product did you purchase?You can share some experience in here.:D
I would like to get the Inkbird 308 if its possible
I just send a PM to you,please check it.

Gogi79

Militanter Veganer
5+ Jahre im GSV
Hi,
Thank you for your like of Inkbird product.
What product did you purchase?You can share some experience in here.:D

I just send a PM to you,please check it.
Hab das Grillthermometer von Inkbird IBT-2X und bin sehr zufrieden damit.falls ich mehr Fühler brauche werd ich das mit 4 oder 6 Fühlern mir holen :)

e30Birdy

Veganer
IBT-6X is exactly what i need to start this season right. Would go great with my new smoker.

e30Birdy

Veganer
Just enjoy it!;-)
any using experience,welcome to share it in the forum.
A Friend of mine has one, I need one after seeing his. Seems like a quality device that could replace my maverick

Schweigi

Hobbygriller
I also ordered a IBT-6X and will test it next weekend for a beef brisket! :thumb2:

OP
OP
Inkbird

Inkbird

Landesgrillminister
OP
OP
Inkbird

Inkbird

Landesgrillminister

red_hammer

Militanter Veganer
I need a new Thermometer too. But i will wait until there is a new offer for the IBT-4XS.

I already use the Inkbird ITC-308 for beer brewing and im very happy with it.

OP
OP
Inkbird

Inkbird

Landesgrillminister
I need a new Thermometer too. But i will wait until there is a new offer for the IBT-4XS.

I already use the Inkbird ITC-308 for beer brewing and im very happy with it.
Thank you so much for your support.

There is a 20% code:5DUVB33E for IBT-4XS,you can use it when paying.:):D

JoshStone

Militanter Veganer
Hello
Thank you for the 20% code. I ordered the 4xs directly
I still have a question about the device in amazon is strongly complained about the socket (Temeraturfühler) that they are from time to time not properly stuck in it.

OP
OP
Inkbird

Inkbird

Landesgrillminister
Hello
Thank you for the 20% code. I ordered the 4xs directly
I still have a question about the device in amazon is strongly complained about the socket (Temeraturfühler) that they are from time to time not properly stuck in it.
Hi,JoshStone
Thank you for your order and your like of Inkbird IBT-4XS.
Please don't worry,every product will be checked carefully and ensured they are good in condition before shipping.The probe will slide out from port,please trust me,the situation is rare.Sometime the reason is caused by loose plug.
Please note:plug the probe like the picture below:D

If any question during Maintenance period, we can provide replacement without return for you.
Your satisfaction is our greatest persuit!:-)

Regards,
Mamie

JoshStone

Militanter Veganer
Get the 4xs am very much to peace of Quality. Thanks again for the Info will definitely recommend it further

Oben Unten