• Du musst dich registrieren, bevor du Beiträge verfassen kannst. Klicke auf Jetzt registrieren!, um den Registrierungsprozess zu starten. Registrierte User surfen werbefrei, können Suchen durchführen und sehen die volle Darstellung des Forums mit vielen anderen Unterforen!!!

Inkbird Thermometer & Temperaturregler Giveaway in Feb 2018

Hey there,
I did never ever win something, so I thought I give it a try :-)

I just bought a new BBQ and now I'm short on good equipment. I'm totalyt into your Inkbird IBT-4XS would be awesome to have one of those around.

Cheers,
Sebastian

I ordered the IBT-6X at Amazon for 45 €. Unfortunately, it was lost on the way.
I got my money back, but the price has risen again to 60 €Anhang anzeigen 1665137

So, my fav is the IBT-6X.

Hi,sorry to hear that.

The package was sent out by amazon, they should had gave you a solution.

Maybe when you ordered it, we gave discount, but ended now, this is normal, we won't give a discount all the time, please kindly understand.

Hello,

Thanks for all your support.

Some of you need a temperature controller (ITC-306T, ITC-308), you need a controller for cooking or use in other field? If for cooking, where you need to use it? I just to want to know more,ehehe...

For another thing, an offer for Friday.

Inkbird IBT-2X BBQ Grillthermometer
https://www.amazon.de/dp/B06WGMDSBL
Time: Mar 2, 2018 4:15 PM ~ Mar 2, 2018 8:15 PM (4 hours)

Regards
Inkbird

Hi @Inkbird,

i miss in my equipment a IBT-6X :D.

Regards
76_1391685425.gif

Anhänge

• 76_1391685425.gif
    76_1391685425.gif
    2,5 KB · Aufrufe: 368
Hello,

Some of you need a temperature controller (ITC-306T, ITC-308), you need a controller for cooking or use in other field? If for cooking, where you need to use it? I just to want to know more,ehehe...

For another thing, an offer for Friday.

Inkbird IBT-2X BBQ Grillthermometer
https://www.amazon.de/dp/B06WGMDSBL
Time: Mar 2, 2018 4:15 PM ~ Mar 2, 2018 8:15 PM (4 hours)

Regards
Inkbird

I would use the temperature controller for smoking meat at low temperature to produce delicious ham and sausages :D

Hello,

F

Hi,
i need the ITC-308 for heating (smoking at low temperatures like Schiahagl) in autumn/spring and to use with refrigerating equipment in summer.

Hello!
Great value for money!
I would prefer the IBT-4XS.
Greets

MacDidi

Hello,

Hi Inkbird,
i'd love to use the ITC-308 for temperature controll during cold smoking meat and fish.
Also I'm planing to build a proofer for my selfmade bread- and Idly-dough. An ITC-308 would be perfect for that :-)

Zurück
Oben Unten