• Du musst dich registrieren, bevor du Beiträge verfassen kannst. Klicke auf Jetzt registrieren!, um den Registrierungsprozess zu starten. Registrierte User surfen werbefrei, können Suchen durchführen und sehen die volle Darstellung des Forums mit vielen anderen Unterforen!!!

Inkbird Thermometer & Temperaturregler Giveaway in Feb 2018

Hi,all

the winners above,please confirm back with your shipping details to me by Personal Message.

Thank you!

Regards,
Inkbird

I´m very happy, because I never have won more than a lolly :thumb2:
Because I found no possibility to write a PM, I sent a mail to sales(at)ink-bird.com.
I hope, it is right. Otherwise please tell me, how I can contact you, to tell my shipping details.
Have a nice day
Uli

Hi

I'm very lucky :zweidaumenhoch: :zweidaumenhoch: :zweidaumenhoch:

Because I found no possibility to write a PM, I sent a mail to sales(at)ink-bird.com.
I hope, it is right. Otherwise please tell me, how I can contact you, to tell my shipping details.
Have a nice day
Uli
hi,Uli

don't worry! i am searching for help to Admin!:-)

Hi Inkbird,

the IBt-4XS arrived yesterday, again many thanks for the giveaway. After unpacking, everything looks fine and complete and as promised, I will share some comments here after the first use.

Thany you and best regards
Tofi

Have a nice day
Uli
hi,Uli

I contacted the Admin.He told me that you have no 15 posts in forum,so you can't send and receive PM.I send you a email to your mailbox just now,please check it and confirm your shipping details!

thank you!

Hi all,

Have a nice day!

This week, Inkbird IBT-4XS , 15% off with 4 probes : QTKZBQ7O

https://www.amazon.de/dp/B076QBJVWX

Duration: 3/9/2018 5:00 PM ~ 03/13/2018 11:59 PM

The offers last for 5 days.

28783463_176555759792362_8740782721132920832_n.jpg

our new Foldable Magnet Digital BBQ Food Cooking Thermometer(the Enhanced Version of Magnet): 15% off € 13.99 to € 11.89

https://www.amazon.de/dp/B078RLHYWD

More products details here.

Fast Readout: The thermometer reads temperature readout within 4-7 seconds with the thin food grade stainless sample tip.

High Accuracy: The temperature accuracy is ± 1.8 ° F / ± 1 ° C from -4 to 392 ° F / -20 to 200 ° C

Wide Temperature Range: The food temperature range is -58 ° F ~ 572 ° F (-50 ° C ~ 300 ° C), good for measuring food, liquids, pastes and semi-solid materials.

Portable carrying and hanging: Easily hold the thermometer with the friendly arc tail design. Easily storage with the space saving design (180 degree probe rotation) and the magnetic design on the back of the device could be adsorbed on steel material strongly.

1 Years Warranty. Since your satisfaction is our top priority, this product is backed by our 12-month warranty policy.

71SaxpbVKeL._SL1000_.jpg

Glückwunsch an alle Gewinner. Super Teile die Inkbird. Hab meins schon länger im Einsatz. Ebenfalls toller Support. Hatte einen Schaden innerhalb der Garantiezeit und sofort Ersatz erhalten.

Hi Inkbird,

the package arrived already.

I tested the accuracy with boiling water and the probes showed 99-101 °C which is pretty good.

The quality oft he case looks good as well.

I like the simplicity oft he BBQ go app and the possibility to set a temperature range, which is very important to me, but as a lot of people mentioned before, the german translation is still pretty bad (as bad as my english ;) ).

„Max Temp.“ should be translated to „Zieltemperatur“. „Range Temp.“ to „Temperaturbereich“!

The translation oft he cooking stages make no sense either.

In your app you are working with different colours for the temperature sensors (yellow, orange, red, blue). For better orientaion it would be nice to have temperature sensors which are marked with different colours!

Edit: I got the IBT second hand. Looks like the former owner had the same thought. ;)
IMG_20180313_123120686.jpg

...and looks like we have the same couch! hehe

IMG_20180313_112652995.jpg

Anhänge

• IMG_20180313_112652995.jpg
    IMG_20180313_112652995.jpg
    476,4 KB · Aufrufe: 261
  • IMG_20180313_123120686.jpg
    IMG_20180313_123120686.jpg
    493,1 KB · Aufrufe: 261
Zurück
Oben Unten