• Du musst dich registrieren, bevor du Beiträge verfassen kannst. Klicke auf Jetzt registrieren!, um den Registrierungsprozess zu starten. Registrierte User surfen werbefrei, können Suchen durchführen und sehen die volle Darstellung des Forums mit vielen anderen Unterforen!!!

Inkbird Thermometer & Temperaturregler Giveaway in Feb 2018

IBT-6X is exactly what i need to start this season right. Would go great with my new smoker.

Hi @Inkbird,
My favorite is the IBT-4XS.

Just enjoy it!;-)
any using experience,welcome to share it in the forum.

A Friend of mine has one, I need one after seeing his. Seems like a quality device that could replace my maverick

I also ordered a IBT-6X and will test it next weekend for a beef brisket! :thumb2:

Hi Inkbird...
how about some coupons?
I would like to try your products :grill:

I need a new Thermometer too. But i will wait until there is a new offer for the IBT-4XS.

I already use the Inkbird ITC-308 for beer brewing and im very happy with it.

I need a new Thermometer too. But i will wait until there is a new offer for the IBT-4XS.

I already use the Inkbird ITC-308 for beer brewing and im very happy with it.
Thank you so much for your support.

There is a 20% code:5DUVB33E for IBT-4XS,you can use it when paying.:):D

Hello
Thank you for the 20% code. I ordered the 4xs directly
I still have a question about the device in amazon is strongly complained about the socket (Temeraturfühler) that they are from time to time not properly stuck in it.

Hello
Thank you for the 20% code. I ordered the 4xs directly
I still have a question about the device in amazon is strongly complained about the socket (Temeraturfühler) that they are from time to time not properly stuck in it.
Hi,JoshStone
Thank you for your order and your like of Inkbird IBT-4XS.
Please don't worry,every product will be checked carefully and ensured they are good in condition before shipping.The probe will slide out from port,please trust me,the situation is rare.Sometime the reason is caused by loose plug.
Please note:plug the probe like the picture below:D

If any question during Maintenance period, we can provide replacement without return for you.
Your satisfaction is our greatest persuit!:-)

Regards,
Mamie

71-dmg3TW3L._SL1500_.jpg

Zurück
Oben Unten