• Du musst dich registrieren, bevor du Beiträge verfassen kannst. Klicke auf Jetzt registrieren!, um den Registrierungsprozess zu starten. Registrierte User surfen werbefrei, können Suchen durchführen und sehen die volle Darstellung des Forums mit vielen anderen Unterforen!!!

Mail von Stephanie Thompson an den GSV

Backwahn

Horch a mal
15+ Jahre im GSV
Hallo meine Freunde

Nachdem mich viele von uns gefragt haben, wie es eigentlich im Moment um die Familie vom Don Thompson bestellt ist, und nach einem Telefonat mit ihr, hat sie mal ein paar Zeilen für uns zusammengestellt, die ich Euch nicht vorenthalten will.

Das war die letzte Mail http://www.grillsportverein.de/forum/threads/another-year-has-passed.181475/

Und das ist ein kleiner Bericht von Stephanie für uns:

Hi Thomas,

Sorry to take so long to respond to you.

Our Paypal account is .................( ich hab das hier mal gelöscht )

Please thank the members of Grillsportverein for their inquiries. My daughter and I are doing well. I think of my husband often and try to look at his business in the same way that he would have. For the last few years I have been working two jobs (one as a Human Resources Manager that I had prior to his death and the second his business). Just this past month, I have decided to focus on just the Smokenator business and try to grow the company as my husband would have done. I am working on a plan to expand the business and find more retail stores to sell the Smokenator. My daughter and I are grateful for the gift of the business that my husband left for us, and grateful for all those who remember him.

Thank you for sharing my thoughts with your members.

Best,

Stephanie Thompson

Barbecue Kettle Accessories – Home of the Smokenator

Visit Our Website – Home - Smokenator 1000

Check out the forum - The Smokenator Forum - Home

Find us on Facebook - http://www.facebook.com/smokenator

Sehr schön zu lesen, dass es den beiden gut geht!

:prost:

-Supi-

Schön auch, dass Ihr immer noch Kontakt habt.

Zurück
Oben Unten