• Du musst dich registrieren, bevor du Beiträge verfassen kannst. Klicke auf Jetzt registrieren!, um den Registrierungsprozess zu starten. Registrierte User surfen werbefrei, können Suchen durchführen und sehen die volle Darstellung des Forums mit vielen anderen Unterforen!!!

March 2019 Giveaway: Inkbird IRF-4S Wireless Waterproof Rechargeable thermometer

Hello,

i already own the Inkbird IBT-4XS and i love it. It would be a pleasure to do a comparison between the new IRF-4S and the IBT-4XS!

Thank you!

Regards
Patrick

Hello Mamie,
nice to hear from you again.
I am planning to do several pulled pork at my Weber kettle grill for my birthday. But I need a thermometer with more than two probes, one for the grill, the rest for the meat.
Unfortunatelly, the bluetooth connection is very weak inside my house and gets lost very often. That's bad for an overnight long job. So your IRF-4S would be a great device for my requirements.

Best regards
Fleischeslust84

It's my dream to own a 4 probe wireless thermometer. Because I'm practicing BBQing also on rainy days, waterproof it's a helpfull feature.

Hi!

The IRF-4S would be a nice thing fpr my new Smoker - i need it to check the BBQ-Temp for long jobs and for overnight cooking - as a temperature alarm when I try to sleep at night :)

I would compare it to my IBT-6X in sense of reliability and range.

Hello Mamie, my old Rössle is already broken and im searching for a Wireless Thermometer with 4 Probes for some Long Jobs with Brisket and Pulled Pork.

Greetings from Baden Württemberg

Hi Mamie,

as my old Weber radio thermometer isn't working properly any more, i'm thinking of purchasing a new one.
The IRF-4S with up to three probes would be very nice - the other ones with even more probes are also very interesting.
If you have one thermometer to give away to me i'd be very thankful and of course also post my experiences here in the forum.

Thanks in advance!
Max

Wir haben einen neuen Artikel auf den Markt gebracht, den Inkbird IRF-4S.
Da es sich um ein neues Produkt handelt, hätten wir großes Interesse an Ihren Erfahrungen:
1. Haben Sie schlechte Erfahrungen mit dem Produkt gemacht?
2. Haben Sie Verbesserungsvorschläge?
Vielen Dank für Ihren Kauf und die Unterstützung.
Für die Beantwortung der Fragen wäre ich sehr dankbar.
Ich wünsche Euch einen schönen Tag.

Gerne können Sie mir Ihren Rat geben.:D

Hi all,:ola:

Notice:
The ONE winner will be picked up randomly and will announced on tomorrow,22th March
You still have the win chance before ending.:-D;-)

Sweet day!

Regards,
Mamie

I already own a IBT 6X and 2x but i need some more Radio range, some Times my BBQ is under rainy conditions
so the IRF 4S would be realy nice

I would gladly test the Inkbird. Unfortunately my last wireless thermometer (something rather cheap) broke and now I'm looking for a new one anyway. So the inkbird would be more than welcome.
And since I recently bought a new smoker that I plan to use excessively in the near future there will probably be more than enough opportunities to use a new thermometer.

Good morning,everyone:srg::srg::srg:
Thanks for participating! This time giveaway is ended.
The winner is franz85 .
Congratulations to you.:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

The picking process video:https://goo.gl/rAVkVN
Please PM me to get your prize and reply the address information below;-)

Receiver:
Address Field One:
Address City:
State,Region or County:
Address Postal Code:
Contact Phone Number:

We are glad that you are interested in our product.:rose:
Very appreciated for your supports,if you have any problems,contact us directly.

The members are not be selected,Don't be sad.:D:D:D

I have extended validity of the discount code to 25th March,you can apply the below 20% discount code (5DUVB33E) to enjoy discount for your order.

IRF-4S: BBQ wireless thermometer, waterproof with 1000mAh battery
https://www.amazon.de/dp/B07KPZK56Z

IBT-4XS: Bluetooth BBQ RechargeableThermometer with Magnet
https://www.amazon.de/dp/B0771HXF9W

IBT-6X: Bluetooth BBQ thermometer with 6 probes
https://www.amazon.de/dp/B06XWB456S

Zurück
Oben Unten