• Du musst dich registrieren, bevor du Beiträge verfassen kannst. Klicke auf Jetzt registrieren!, um den Registrierungsprozess zu starten. Registrierte User surfen werbefrei, können Suchen durchführen und sehen die volle Darstellung des Forums mit vielen anderen Unterforen!!!

Reverse Sear Flank Steak

Smokinupnorth

Militanter Veganer
5+ Jahre im GSV
Found a Flank steak in the back of the freezer the other morning, dinner problem solved for that evening
bounce.gif

I marinated this with soy sauce, brown sugar, garlic powder, ginger powder, onion powder, and sesame seed oil for about two hours. I did an indirect heat for fifteen minutes (shooting for 135-140 meat temp) and then a direct sear for about a minute per side. I noticed the steak was partially touching the sear grate and starting to sear. So I moved the sear grate over a bit and flipped the steak, problem solved.
The steak came out exactly as I wanted it to, with just enough pink to keep everyone satisfied. Very tender, juicy, and tasty!
Here's some pics, enjoy.
flank1.jpg

flank2.jpg

flank3.jpg

flank4.jpg

flank5.jpg

Hello!

Thumbs up for this! Marinating and rice together with a flank is not mine. But if you prefer this - why not. Flank looks good, i think its to late to bed for a piece ;-)

Greetings

Balkonglut (aka: Balkony Fire) :sonne:

I think it may also be called inverse, but wth! :-)

Zurück
Oben Unten