• Du musst dich registrieren, bevor du Beiträge verfassen kannst. Klicke auf Jetzt registrieren!, um den Registrierungsprozess zu starten. Registrierte User surfen werbefrei, können Suchen durchführen und sehen die volle Darstellung des Forums mit vielen anderen Unterforen!!!

Smoked Louisville Chicken Wings

Nerevar

Putenfleischesser
Hi guys!

This is not a real indirect grill, is an hybrid one.
Today I grilled some Smoked Louisville Chicken Wings and served them with White Barbecue Sauce made by myself.
This is the recipe for the White BBQ Sauce: 3/4 cup of mayonnaise, 2 tablespoon of apple cider vinegar, 1 tablespoon of lemon juice, 1/4 tablespoon of black pepper and 1/2 tablespoon of salt. Just mix everything, is very simple.
1.jpg

Rub the wings with pepper, paprika and salt. Let them absorb the rub for at least 30 minutes.
After this you will need to prepare the marinade. You'll need: 175g of butter, 75ml lemon juice, 50g mustard, 1 chopped garlic clove, 1 tablespoon of concentrated tomato, 1 and 1/2 tablespoon of brown sugar.
Cook them in a pan, and when they are all mixed like a cream add 75g of Bourbon Whiskey and let it evaporate for 2 minutes. When it's cold add the marinade to the rubbed wings.
2.jpg

Let it stay in the fridge for at least 4 hours then prepare the Q1400 for indirect cooking with apple wood chips.
And we started grilling at 170°C (it's the 4 level of the wheel).
3.jpg

4.jpg

After 20-30 minutes of smoking and 20 minutes more of indirect grilling, I moved the wings directly on the grill 10 minutes on the skin side and 5 minutes on the other side.
6.jpg

And wait, drinking a good German beer:
5.jpg

This is the result:
8.jpg

The result was very very good.
Only an improvement is needed: maybe the smoking time must be longer.
But I live in a condo so I was afraid that after 30 minutes of smoking some neighbour could call the police :o:o:o

Cheers!

Anhänge

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    48 KB · Aufrufe: 685
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    91,1 KB · Aufrufe: 726
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    87,9 KB · Aufrufe: 705
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    77,2 KB · Aufrufe: 690
  • 6.jpg
    6.jpg
    90,5 KB · Aufrufe: 709
  • 5.jpg
    5.jpg
    104,8 KB · Aufrufe: 686
  • 8.jpg
    8.jpg
    70,6 KB · Aufrufe: 659
Nice Wings. :thumb2:

Maybe I´d like the Wings a litle bit brighter...

:prost:

Yes, maybe too much direct cooking. But I just burned a little bit the skin. Inside the wings were perfectly grilled.

Zurück
Oben Unten