• Du musst dich registrieren, bevor du Beiträge verfassen kannst. Klicke auf Jetzt registrieren!, um den Registrierungsprozess zu starten. Registrierte User surfen werbefrei, können Suchen durchführen und sehen die volle Darstellung des Forums mit vielen anderen Unterforen!!!

To giveaway some Inkbird IBT-2X,IBT-6X BBQ grillthermometer

Hi,all

Inkbird IBT-6X
flash offer!
https://www.amazon.de/dp/B071YQY1C2

Time:April.10,2018 16:05‐20:05 (Germany time for 4 hours)

61Da2CCKUvL._SL1000_.jpg

Hi,all

I am so sorry for this situation!I just check the flash offer and found it is cancelled.
I will arrange the IBT-6X flash offer after 10 days again!

Sorry again!

Regards,
Inkbird

Hi,leiwaund
Thank you for your support!
If any problems please feel free to contact me!

Regards,
Inkbird

Hi Inkbird,
yesterday the IBT-4XS was delivered to me. But there's a problem with the blutooth-pairing: It works well with my tablet Huawei which runs with Android 5.1.1. But I can't pair it with my mobile, a LG G4 with Android 6.0. When I try to pair with Bluetooth-Connection "On" on my phone with the BBq Go-App even the bluetooth-signal will not flash on the IBT-4XS and the App don't find the IBT-4XS. When I try to connect within the bluetooth-menue on my phone, sometimes the bluetooth-signal flash on the IBT-4XS, and on my phone a PIN is required. But I don't have any PIN.
I hope you can help me.

Regards,
leiwaund

Hi Inkbird,
yesterday the IBT-4XS was delivered to me. But there's a problem with the blutooth-pairing: It works well with my tablet Huawei which runs with Android 5.1.1. But I can't pair it with my mobile, a LG G4 with Android 6.0. When I try to pair with Bluetooth-Connection "On" on my phone with the BBq Go-App even the bluetooth-signal will not flash on the IBT-4XS and the App don't find the IBT-4XS. When I try to connect within the bluetooth-menue on my phone, sometimes the bluetooth-signal flash on the IBT-4XS, and on my phone a PIN is required. But I don't have any PIN.
I hope you can help me.

Regards,
leiwaund

Good morning,leiwaund

Thank you so much for your contacting!
Please try with these way below.
yesterday the IBT-4XS was delivered to me. But there's a problem with the blutooth-pairing: It works well with my tablet Huawei which runs with Android 5.1.1.
1.Because bluetooth is a one-to-one technology,please ensure the IBT-4XS is disconnect with your tablet Huawei
2.Please check your phone is not connecting with other bluetooth device,like bluetooth earphone,etc.
3.if the above way is ineffective,please uninstall and reinstall the APP.

Hope it can help you!:-)
If any problems please contact me,I will keep eye on it,please don't worry!

Regards,
Inkbird

1.Because bluetooth is a one-to-one technology,please ensure the IBT-4XS is disconnect with your tablet Huawei
2.Please check your phone is not connecting with other bluetooth device,like bluetooth earphone,etc.
3.if the above way is ineffective,please uninstall and reinstall the APP.

Inkbird

Hi Inkbird,

I tried it on the way you described for several times, but it won't work. I still cannot pair my LG G4 with the IBT-4XS.
Do you have any other suggestions?

Regards
Leiwaund

Hi Inkbird,

I tried it on the way you described for several times, but it won't work. I still cannot pair my LG G4 with the IBT-4XS.
Do you have any other suggestions?

Regards
Leiwaund
Hi,
Sorry,you said you can connect the IBT-4XS with Huawei tablet.So the bluetooth function is no problem.

Please pay attention: you need to ensure the device and your Huawei tablet is at disconnecting situation.

could you please change a mobile phone to connect the IBT-4XS?I think maybe your phone is can't apply to the device.

Wish you a nice day!

Regards,
Inkbird

Zurück
Oben Unten