• Du musst dich registrieren, bevor du Beiträge verfassen kannst. Klicke auf Jetzt registrieren!, um den Registrierungsprozess zu starten. Registrierte User surfen werbefrei, können Suchen durchführen und sehen die volle Darstellung des Forums mit vielen anderen Unterforen!!!

To giveaway some Inkbird IBT-2X,IBT-6X BBQ grillthermometer

Thanks for the code.
I have ordered the IBT-4XS

Happy new year!
D2C
I

@Inkbird
Code dosn‘t work....when using the amazon Link from the previous page...

Hi & Happy New Year!
I'm owner of an IBT-4XS and using the BBQ Go App since about 9 month. Every time I used the device for Pulled Pork (17 hrs +) or other long jobs the app hanged up several times without notification and the temperature got higher and higher. There is just one wall and 15m air between the device and my sleeping room. I tested with my old iPad mini (with an old IOS version), iPhone 6 (IOS 11 and later 12) and my iPhone XS and everywhere I have the same problem. Every time I had luck with my PP but it's a question of time when the PP is just a brick because I didn't got the notification.
Please check and update the App for Apple IOS!!
Thanks in advance!

I tested the thermometer today.
It went well so far.
The BBQ Go App is clear and easy to use.
The German translation still has to be revised.
I still have one question.
Is it possible to turn off the alarm on the device?
IBT 4xs

BR
D2C

I tested the thermometer today.
It went well so far.
The BBQ Go App is clear and easy to use.
The German translation still has to be revised.
I still have one question.
Is it possible to turn off the alarm on the device?
IBT 4xs

BR
D2C
Thank you so much for your like.:-D

The alarm on the device you can turn off by pressing any key.But the APP can not control the device alarm to off.
We will improve the German translation
If you are satisfied with the product,could you please leave a positive using experience on amazon.
That will be much appreciated;-)

Hi & Happy New Year!
I'm owner of an IBT-4XS and using the BBQ Go App since about 9 month. Every time I used the device for Pulled Pork (17 hrs +) or other long jobs the app hanged up several times without notification and the temperature got higher and higher. There is just one wall and 15m air between the device and my sleeping room. I tested with my old iPad mini (with an old IOS version), iPhone 6 (IOS 11 and later 12) and my iPhone XS and everywhere I have the same problem. Every time I had luck with my PP but it's a question of time when the PP is just a brick because I didn't got the notification.
Please check and update the App for Apple IOS!!
Thanks in advance!

Thank you for your feedback of BBQ GO APP.
I will put forward your feedback to our engenieer.But it need time to improve,we need to find the cause.

I guess maybe the other bluetooth device stop the connection.I suggest you can clear all Bluetooth connection record in your phone or you can try to unload and reload the APP.
If any questions please contact with me at any time!
I will do my best to solve for you!:)

The biggest dicount! Don't miss!
:ola:

Inkbird IBT-2X Bluetooth BBQ Thermometer
Price after 30% discount:€20,99 Original price:€29,99

https://www.amazon.de/dp/B06WGMDSBL

61N9XxhPQbL._SL1000_.jpg

81DFOr5YfQL._SL1500_.jpg

Hi,eyerybody
Sweet day!:sun:

10 Free Testing Chances:
Any you interested in free testing the Inkbird IBT-2X?
https://www.amazon.de/dp/B06WGMDSBL

If yes,please do not hesitate to let me know.;-)

Just need to send a Personal Message to me and leave your comment in the thread!

Waiting for your contacting!

Regards,
Inkbird
61XnPKlbEaL._SL1000_.jpg

Hello,

Yes I want to test it, it is a nice idea

Hi,
i would be very happy and interested to get a free device testing it!

Greetings from the bavarian forest.

Hello,
I would be very happy to receive and test the device.
Thanks a lot in advance!

Greets

Hello there,
I have just sent you a PM as well. Looking forward to your reply. :)
Cheers!

Zurück
Oben Unten