• Du musst dich registrieren, bevor du Beiträge verfassen kannst. Klicke auf Jetzt registrieren!, um den Registrierungsprozess zu starten. Registrierte User surfen werbefrei, können Suchen durchführen und sehen die volle Darstellung des Forums mit vielen anderen Unterforen!!!

To giveaway some Inkbird IBT-2X,IBT-6X BBQ grillthermometer

as promised I will share my experiences with the IBT-4XS.
Good morning, Mikor
Thank you so much for your share and your objective evaluation.
I already put forward your suggestions of APP to Inkbird company.We are planning to improve our BBQ APP.Your ideas are very valuable to us.

Thank you again.:rose:

Sweet day!

Regards,
granny

The customer satisfications is our greatest persuit:tongue:
Thats great. :-)

I found out the grilleye app is supporting to disable the sender alarm while still having the smart device alarm enabled. I will try this app the next time.
But the bluetooth range is still a problem, that prevents using the IBT-4XS for overnight jobs. 12 meters on direct sight with not even a flower in between is just not enough for overnight jobs. With a wall in between its even less. :-) So probably I can only use it next to the grill.

I found out the grilleye app is supporting to disable the sender alarm while still having the smart device alarm enabled. I will try this app the next time.
But the bluetooth range is still a problem, that prevents using the IBT-4XS for overnight jobs. 12 meters on direct sight with not even a flower in between is just not enough for overnight jobs. With a wall in between its even less. :-) So probably I can only use it next to the grill.
We will improve the APP problems as soon as possible.

We are testing Bluetooth 5.0 version,but it should be used with phone 5.0,then the bluetooth connection distance will be more far.
We will pay attention to every opinion of customers and we will do our best to meet your needs.:D

Thanks again.
That sounds good, even I won´t be able to test it. My devices are using bluetooth 4.2.

Inkbird, good evening! I just found this amazing forum and saw your nice offers! I want to purchase one of your great Inkbird IBT-4XS and was wondering, if there is a Discount available right now?

Thanks in advance for your answer!

All the best,
Clemens

Inkbird, good evening! I just found this amazing forum and saw your nice offers! I want to purchase one of your great Inkbird IBT-4XS and was wondering, if there is a Discount available right now?

Thanks in advance for your answer!

All the best,
Clemens
Hi,Clemens
Welcome to join in this forum.
Thank you so much for your like and your contacting.:tongue:

There is a 20% code:5DUVB33E for IBT-4XS,you can use it now when paying.
Any questions in the future,welcome to contact me any time.:grin:

Regards,
Mamie

Oh - until now I didn't know anything about the code when I ordered my first inbird a view days ago via amazon.

Anyway ..... it was a pleasure to test the inkbird bbq ibt-2x and the result was great. If I'm going to change the modell I will check here if the code still will last ;)

Hi,eyerybody
Sweet day!:sun:

Any you interested in free testing the Inkbird IBT-2X?

If yes,please do not hesitate to let me know.;-)

Just need to send a Personal Message to me and leave your comment in the thread!

Waiting for your contacting!

Regards,
Inkbird

Hi Inkbird,

i am a newby here in the forum, therefore I am not allowed to write you a PN.

I know, it is May, but I am interested in your offer, if it is still valid.

Thank you for your answer

Best regards

Gerolzahner

Zurück
Oben Unten