• Du musst dich registrieren, bevor du Beiträge verfassen kannst. Klicke auf Jetzt registrieren!, um den Registrierungsprozess zu starten. Registrierte User surfen werbefrei, können Suchen durchführen und sehen die volle Darstellung des Forums mit vielen anderen Unterforen!!!

Gasherd Änderung

sub

Militanter Veganer
10+ Jahre im GSV
Hallo Wok-Enthusiasten,

Ich war googeln "MANniu"und so bin ich, ist Ihr Forum eine Goldmine (auch mit einem Übersetzer: rolleyes:), ich hoffe es Ihnen nichts ausmacht, wenn ich schlechtes Englisch sprechen, mein Name ist Christus 33 Jahre aus Belgien Ich liebe das Kochen , und nach dem Essen eine Menge schlechter Chinesen in Restaurants hatte ich die Idee zu chinesisch Kochen beginnen @ t home: kochen:

Ich habe gekauft rundem Boden 14 "Wok (für mich eine Wohnung war keine Option es Ihnen nicht eine natürliche Bewegung und unter Rühren braten, verbraucht mehr Öl) mit einem Wok-Ring, aber ich war nicht sehr glücklich mit dem Setup , zu instabil auf meinem Herd und nicht leistungsfähig enought
so ging ich durch Pimp my Herd

Nach vielen Versuchen mit einem Wok-Ring, der Tiefe meines Wok zu weit nach Brennerdeckel war, habe ich direkten Flammen benötigt, damit ich meinem Ofen gehackt, indem die Gitter, jetzt brauche ich nicht mehr Wok-Ring, aber es war nicht alles:

Mit dem Wok auf den großen Brenner die Hitze war zu viel an den Wänden, hatte ich eine große, nicht verbrennen Öl Fleck in der Mitte, also habe ich bis ins kleinste Brenner bewegt.

Es war viel besser: Die Hitze war sehr konzentriert, aber viel zu powerleess zu erreichen "Wok Hay"

Danach habe ich die Düse des gaz Kopf für eine größere geändert und ich aufgebohrten die Flamme Streuer für eine bessere Kombination von Gas-Luft.

Jetzt bin ich glücklich, ich kann das Fleisch schnell anbraten und ich habe diese wunderbare rauchiges Aroma bekommen: sabber:

Was denken Sie?

------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi wok enthusiasts,

I was googling "MANniu" and so I am, your forum is a gold mine (even with a translator :rolleyes: ), I hope you don't mind if I speak bad english my name is Christ 33 years from Belgium I love cooking, and after eating a lot of bad chinese in restaurants I got the idea to start chinese cooking @t home :cook:

I've bought a round bottom 14" wok (for me a flat one was not an option It do not give you a natural stir fry motion and uses more oil ) with a wok ring, but I wasn't very happy with the setup, too unstable on my stove and not powerfull enought
so I went through Pimp my Stove

After many trials with a wok ring, the bottom of my wok was too far to the burner cap, I needed direct flames so I hacked my stove by cutting the grid, now I don't need wok ring anymore but it was not all:

With the wok on the big burner the heat was too much on the walls, i had a large non burn oil spot in the middle, so I've moved to the smallest burner.

It was way better: the heat was much focused but way too powerleess to achive "wok hay"

After that I changed the nozzle of the gaz head for a larger one and I reamed the flame spreader for a better mix of gas/air.

Now I'm happy, I can sear the meat quickly and I've got this wonderfull smoky aroma :sabber:

What do you think ?

On youtube

Hello Christ,

your solution seems practicable to me. But why, if your modified stove works well, did you google Manniu? Thinking about ordering an authentic asian gas burner?

Best regards to Belgium
Frank

hey christ,

welcome to the gold mine ;)

your pimp is nice, even if its a bit risky in that case.

however, the flame is a little too wide but if you already drilled up the burner, you could try to drill some holes in the center of the burner head / vertical direction, so you get a more concentrated flame.

there is a similar solution somewhere here in a very old thread, cant find it right now.

additionally it would be a good idea to add a ring /tube with holes inside your cooking grid to provide
better stability for the wok and keep the flame in a smaller diameter.

would also be nice for others to know which gastype, pressure, nozzle you used and which drill to allow for higher gas throughput.

keep in mind that the construction with the plastic knobs to the right is not built for that purpose :sorcerer:

now show us how the construction works :sabber:

we´re always hungry ;)

EDIT
found the thread;
http://www.grillsportverein.de/forum/threads/hockerkocher-gepimt.124650/

Zuletzt bearbeitet:
Zurück
Oben Unten