• Du musst dich registrieren, bevor du Beiträge verfassen kannst. Klicke auf Jetzt registrieren!, um den Registrierungsprozess zu starten. Registrierte User surfen werbefrei, können Suchen durchführen und sehen die volle Darstellung des Forums mit vielen anderen Unterforen!!!

Roaring dragon X76 problem

Spacekien

Militanter Veganer
Hello,

The burner was doing fine, until today ... the first stage is now more of an "open flame" instead of a jet towards the ceramic burners ??

See:

What do you think? I'm having people over on Wednesday, so any help would be appreciated.

I’m from Belgium and my german isn’t great... so that’s the reason I’m writing in english...

BR

I never used a Roaring Dragon but I own several KB5 Burners. There seems to be a problem with the air intake of your burner. Look for a way to increase/decrease the amount of air that burner can use.

But: even with a flame looking like this, as long as the ceramic burners are doing their job there's nothing to worry about. That flame is only needed to ignite the ceramic burners.

There is a knob for regulating the air intake, but I think this is only for the ceramic burners which are nice hot & blue.
I'll have a look if I can find an intake for the igniter burner.
Too me it looks there is too little pressure for the igniter burner ...

The flame is annoying, because I get a LOT of black sooth of my pans ... and the flame wraps around the wok towards the handle which is a bit too hot for me :-)

Zurück
Oben Unten