• Du musst dich registrieren, bevor du Beiträge verfassen kannst. Klicke auf Jetzt registrieren!, um den Registrierungsprozess zu starten. Registrierte User surfen werbefrei, können Suchen durchführen und sehen die volle Darstellung des Forums mit vielen anderen Unterforen!!!

Rocket Stove

sub

Militanter Veganer
10+ Jahre im GSV
Hi Guys,

There's anyone here that have built a rocket stove for quick stir-fry ?

I'm planning to make one with a wok grate like in the pro Hong Kong stations:

13041311092525365.jpg

What do you think ?

Cheers

Zuletzt bearbeitet von einem Moderator:
from his website:

In March 2013 I have experimented with insulated and non insulated Rocket Stoves and observed as follow:
Insulated Rocket Stoves reached a max temperature of 700º C (1292º F) half way up the flue pipe and burned consistently at 600º C (1112º F) of nominal temperature.
Non insulated Rocket Stoves could reach a max temperature of 500º C (932º F) half way up the flue pipe and burned consistently at 250º C (482º F) of nominal temperature.

And this guys easily melt aluminum with his (with charcoal filled in the flue pipe)

Melting Aluminum in the Rocket Stove - YouTube

dein projekt ist interessant.
ich würde sagen ich mach mal auf deutsch weiter...
welches material hast du genommen? wirst du es brennen oder nur trocknen?

sd

edit:
die bilder aus deinem link sind super. sehr schöne beispiele, wie man das machen kann.
Pictures - Open Source Design

Zuletzt bearbeitet:
it's cement with crushed refractory brick

Clay must be fired at least 573C to become hard :/

Today's work:

130427070954251617.jpg

130427071025156088.jpg

I think I'm gona use an hair dryer and wood charcoal like a forge instead of the actual rocket stove design, I need more kW.
cbrs.gif

Zuletzt bearbeitet:
your clay will crack, if the core is still wet. it needs to dry first before firing it up.
I would wait min. 1 week and then burn real slow. best would be to have a reinfoecement inside (metal-mesh)
how thick is it?

sd

Zuletzt bearbeitet:
Thanks I Know,

It's not finished yet, I still need to buy perlite for the insulation, and found a steel tube of 100mm for the burning chamber.

The clay is 4cm thick.

Interessantes Projekt!

Ich stell hier mal ne Bank hin.
(Wer Bier mitbringt darf sich zu mir setzen.)

Hi,

I've finally fired it!

130614114800674768.jpg

130614115558326711.jpg

Forced air intake with a fan from an hair dryer.

@t 12V it's too powerfull, i've filled the flue pipe with wood, it was gone in no time, same for the wood charcoal but it last a little longer, i'll try it with a 9v battery the next time.

It's very powerfull as you can see, 1 liter of water boil under a minute, I put my cast iron on it, few seconds later it was at +550°

Rocket wok burner - YouTube

Wow, sieht echt stark aus! Von der Power her wohl in ner ähnlichen Liga wie ein Gasbrenner?

Hast du noch ein paar Bilder vom Innenleben? Was für Materialien hast du verwendet?

Und ist es trozt Föhn möglich, während dem Brennen mehr Holz/Kohle nachzuschieben?

Hallo,

bin auch sehr an weiteren Infos interessiert !

Ist das ein Ersatz bzw. kann man mit nem Rocket Stove richtig wokken ?
Im Netz sind zwar einige Wok/Stove Videos allerdings ist das meiner Meinung nach eher garen als wokken.
Die Zeitangabe zum Wasser kochen finde ich als anhaltspunkt schonmal gut - wie lange braucht den ein Manniu für nen Liter Wasser ?

Bin für jede Info dankbar :thumb1::thumb1:

Dachte an einen Eigenbau mit nem 200l Fass.

Zuletzt bearbeitet:
Zurück
Oben Unten