• Du musst dich registrieren, bevor du Beiträge verfassen kannst. Klicke auf Jetzt registrieren!, um den Registrierungsprozess zu starten. Registrierte User surfen werbefrei, können Suchen durchführen und sehen die volle Darstellung des Forums mit vielen anderen Unterforen!!!

Wlanthermo Android App

So... I am going to take a swing at making an Android app. I am about as far away from being qualified but I will give it a try.... No promises.

Is there anyone here that has started this effort and maybe can share some files of what has been up to this point? Anything would be helpful.

I want to stress don't wait for me to ge this done. It will take awhile and there is a good chance I won't get it to work. My apologies up front .

I do want to say there is a service called appsgeyser.com which wraps the web url right into the app. Basically a web view within an app. It's for info only, you cannot set parameters. Plus it's free. If someone has an immediate Android need, this may satisfy it. Just a thought .....

I have been working on this for the last two weeks and I am sorry to say it is out of my technical ability. Creating the pages and having them to sub pages is not terribly hard. But there ends my technical skills. I apologize for not being able to finish it. If there is someone who is capable and wants to take on the project I am more than willing to help.

Zurück
Oben Unten