• Du musst dich registrieren, bevor du Beiträge verfassen kannst. Klicke auf Jetzt registrieren!, um den Registrierungsprozess zu starten. Registrierte User surfen werbefrei, können Suchen durchführen und sehen die volle Darstellung des Forums mit vielen anderen Unterforen!!!

Love my grills

Hubrecht

Militanter Veganer
image.jpg
image.jpg

Anhänge

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    175,2 KB · Aufrufe: 547
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    90,8 KB · Aufrufe: 558
Hey Hubrecht,

Ist dein Performer mit gaszündung ausgestattet gewesen? Ich hab auch nem before 2000 performer umsonst bekommen der in erstaunlich guten zudtand ist... das einzigste ist gas brenner in der kugel istn bissl abgegammelt und der lack vom rahmen ist n bissl blass... ist dir zufällig bekannt ob ich die aktuellen performer touch n go teile gaszünd ersatzteile verwenden kann? Ist übrigens ein US modell... ich glaub die variante gan es nie in de.. vielleicht kanmst du mir auch mal schreiben was du alles restaurieren musstest und wie du es getan hast :)
Screenshot_2015-08-27-22-16-37.png

Anhänge

• Screenshot_2015-08-27-22-16-37.png
    Screenshot_2015-08-27-22-16-37.png
    1,2 MB · Aufrufe: 381
Das ist übrigens nr 5 in der familie... ich besitze 2 perormer einen 57er wsm und 1 47er und noch einen kingsford 57er.. im dauerbetrieb sind aber nur mein aktueller performer und mein wsm :)

Hello,

the model is a european model, mine is without gas ignition
I did order all the spare parts in the states, even the bolds, at http://www.appliancefactoryparts.com/search/ (just type weber performer is the search)
Basically I took it all apart, and sanded every part, painted it with hammerite, ordered a new bowl and put it back together with the new bold sets.
I ordered almost all the parts (only the wheels were no longer available), but it did only use the new bowl, the bolds and a new set for the ventilation dampers.
I you want to know the exact age of your weber check this link http://weberkettleclub.com/determine-age-of-old-grill
I did find the manual at weber support http://help.weber.com/manuals/
But I don't see a way to upload it here.

Hope this helps,
Kind regards

Hey, thanks for the quick and helpful response! I was on the factory appliance site and downloaded myself the blueprints for my model... I compared the gas ignition system with that of newer models... seems absolutely the same to me... I was thinking about powder coating the frame and keeping the rest as is... how much did you invest for all the spare parts?

I checked for you, but I do not have the invoice anymore, it was a few years back.
I do recall that the order for all the parts was about +/- 350 to 400 euro, but it did finally get another invoice from Belgian customs that added again +/- 200 euro. So beware that ordering from europe into the states is not just shipping + purchase, but customs gets on top of it. I did never check, but maybe ordering spare parts at an official weber dealer might be smarter.
Kindest regards.
hubrecht

Zurück
Oben Unten