• Du musst dich registrieren, bevor du Beiträge verfassen kannst. Klicke auf Jetzt registrieren!, um den Registrierungsprozess zu starten. Registrierte User surfen werbefrei, können Suchen durchführen und sehen die volle Darstellung des Forums mit vielen anderen Unterforen!!!

Been a long time

Smokinupnorth

Militanter Veganer
5+ Jahre im GSV
It's been quite a while since my last post, thought maybe I'd post some BBQ pics again. (Why so long? Just life and work). Anyway, sold off many of my grills for the Weber Summit Charcoal Grill Center, and picked up a few accessories to go with it. Very happy with it. I'll try to post more, here since I do not speak German, but I love this site and get a great deal of inspiration form everyone's cooking!

IMG_5326.jpg

IMG_5422.jpg

IMG_5462.jpg

IMG_5551.jpg

IMG_5552.jpg

IMG_5644.jpg

IMG_5698.jpg

IMG_6949.jpg

Nice BBQ Center.

It is the first time I see the wooden cutting board. Is is a special model or did you pimp it?

Nice BBQ Center.

It is the first time I see the wooden cutting board. Is is a special model or did you pimp it?
Thank you! Yes, I made the cutting board. I am a furniture maker and have a lot of cut-offs I can use for cutting boards. This one is too thin though, so it wants to curl. I'm making a new one that's thicker and will have a breadboard (cross end boards) on both ends to help prevent the cutling.

Aeesome pics of very nice meals.

Looking forward seeing more from you and your BBQ-sessions!

GreetingsGanse

Zurück
Oben Unten