• Du musst dich registrieren, bevor du Beiträge verfassen kannst. Klicke auf Jetzt registrieren!, um den Registrierungsprozess zu starten. Registrierte User surfen werbefrei, können Suchen durchführen und sehen die volle Darstellung des Forums mit vielen anderen Unterforen!!!

Bitte um Hilfe bei Inkbird Thermometer

Lappi

Militanter Veganer
Hallo
Ich habe soeben mein 2tes Inkbird irf 4s Thermometer innerhalb von 3 Tagen von Amazon erhalten.
Das erste Gerät war keine Neuware hatte lose Buchsen und war verkratzt.
Funktionhatte ich auch nicht.
Habe jetzt das 2. Gerät erhalten und keine Funktion.
Vielleicht kann mir jemand helfen .
An Sender habe ich nur einen Knopf der für die Umstellung zwischen Celsius und Farenheit sowie zum ein und ausschalten ist.
Obwohl alle Fühler in den Buchsen stecken wird am Sender keine Temperatur angezeigt.
Kann mir jemand weiterhelfen oder habe ich das 2. defekte Gerät erhalten ?

[QUOTE = "Lappi, post: 3670216, member: 116574"] Hello
I have just received my 2nd Inkbird irf 4s Thermometer from Amazon within 3 days.
The first unit was not brand new had loose jacks and was scratched.
I did not have any function either.
Have now received the 2nd device and no function.
Maybe someone can help me .
At stations I have only one button for switching between Celsius and Farenheit and on and off.
Although all sensors are in the sockets, no temperature is displayed on the transmitter.
Can someone help me or did I receive the 2nd defective device? [/ QUOTE]
Hi,
Thank you so much for your feedback.
I am so sorry to know your problem.:-)
Please do not worry, I want to do my best to solve your problem.
sorry,I can not send you a PM,could you please contact with me in a PM?

Regards,
Inkbird

Hallo
Ich habe soeben mein 2tes Inkbird irf 4s Thermometer innerhalb von 3 Tagen von Amazon erhalten.
Das erste Gerät war keine Neuware hatte lose Buchsen und war verkratzt.
Funktionhatte ich auch nicht.
Habe jetzt das 2. Gerät erhalten und keine Funktion.
Vielleicht kann mir jemand helfen .
An Sender habe ich nur einen Knopf der für die Umstellung zwischen Celsius und Farenheit sowie zum ein und ausschalten ist.
Obwohl alle Fühler in den Buchsen stecken wird am Sender keine Temperatur angezeigt.
Kann mir jemand weiterhelfen oder habe ich das 2. defekte Gerät erhalten ?
Hi,Lappi
Firstly,thanks for your purchaisng 2 times and like of Inkbird BBQ thermometer.:)
I'm so sorry to know that you said Inkbird IRF-4S is broken and 4 probes are not showing temperature.
Sorry for the bad purcahsing experience and sorry for the inconvenience we caused.
But we will try our best to give you a satisfied solution,hope our effort can change your bad impression.;-)

The first time purchasing, you said you recieved a used device.Hi,it's incredible,that's so strange. We can absolutely guarantee you that every Inkbird product is brand new.Before the goods are sent to the Amazon warehouse,we will check each product to ensure it‘s in good condition.
So,a used devic, it is impossible.I think there must be some misunderstandings.Each product screen has a protective film to prevent screen scratches.Did you see the scratched protective film and thought it was used?

Could you please send me a the product picture and let me check?
Or please describe specifically why you think IRF-4S is second-hand?

Another possibility is the Amazon maybe make a mistake and mix the brand new and used product.

The second time purchasing, you also said the IRF-4S is defective and no functionthe,4 probes show no temperature. A socket so loose that the probe pulls out, device scratched and no function.

loose socket and the probe pulls out:Did you make sure the probe stays firmly in the socket? A loose connection will lead no temperature indication.The probe should be kept the probe tight in the socket.
The device scratched:it is the scratched protective film,the screen is in good condition.

Your satisfaction is our greatest pursuit!We have confidence in our products.
I hope you could give us one more chance to try the IRF-4S,we will reissue a new IRF-4S,or if you want to try other products, both are ok!

Waiting for your answer.:D

Hope you can see our sencerity. Thank you!
Wish you a sweet day!

Warmest regards,
Mamie

Zurück
Oben Unten