• Du musst dich registrieren, bevor du Beiträge verfassen kannst. Klicke auf Jetzt registrieren!, um den Registrierungsprozess zu starten. Registrierte User surfen werbefrei, können Suchen durchführen und sehen die volle Darstellung des Forums mit vielen anderen Unterforen!!!

Smokenator Forum

Sizzler

Dauergriller
10+ Jahre im GSV
Hallo an alle Smokenator User,

Don Thompson hat ein Forum online gestellt das den Umgang mit dem Smokenator behandelt.
Für die die es interessiert.

http://smokenatorforum.proboards.com/

Und hier noch der Wortlaut seiner Mail:

First off, I hope that you are enjoying your Smokenator. As always, I am available if you have any questions or problems. I can be reached on my cell phone at (408) 340-3976 or by email at don@smokenator.com.

I would like to let you know about the newly created Smokenator Forum. The website for the forum is http://smokenatorforum.proboards.com. The forum is a place for all Smokenator users, new and old, to be able to communicate with, get ideas from, and help one another. There are several categories on the forum including:

* Getting Started
* Problems and Troubleshooting
* Recipes and Techniques
* Testimonials

I think this will be a great place for you to ask your questions, help beginners with problems they are running into, and share your Smokenator success stories.

If you like what you see on the Smokenator Forum, I ask that you become a member by clicking the Register link at the very top, center of the page. Then there are about 5 lines of information to enter and you’re registered! It will take you about 2 minutes. And then you will be ready to go!

I also have another announcement. My team and I are currently developing a Smokenator for the 26.75” Weber Kettle. My goal is that it the new Smokenator will be on the website and available for purchase by mid August of this year. If you or someone your know is interested in the Smokenator for the 26.75” Weber Kettle, please email me. I will put your email in a special file and I will let you know when the new Smokenator is ready.

I hope you are having an excellent BBQ season and hope to see your posts on the Smokenator forum very soon!

All the Best,

Don Thompson

Ich war am überlegen ob ich hier einen Thread zum Thema Smokenator aufmache. Ich bin zwar ganz gut in Englisch, aber Deutsch liegt mir doch etwas besser :)

Im übrigen habe ich gestern Ribs mit dem Smokenator gemacht, das Teil läuft wie Charme, ich bin happy :)
105 Grad Rosttemperatur konstant, einwandfreies Ding :)
Das einzige was mich nur nervt ist, dass mein Deckel nicht dicht ist...aber da kann der Smokenator nix für.

Grüße!

Ich habe mich heute morgen mal durchgelesen. Das Thema undichter Deckel (leaking Smoker lid o.ä) haben einige mit einem in ein Handtuch eingewickelten (damit der Deckel nicht zerkrazt) Ziegelstein gelöst, den sie auf den Deckel gelegt haben. Es gibt auch noch andere Tricks mit Jehova usw aber die muss man bei jedem Deckelanheben wieder neu um den Rand wickeln.

Ist möglicherweise interessant wenn man mal ein Problemchen damit hat und nachschauen kann wie die anderen und insbesondere der Erfinder das Problem angehen.

Zurück
Oben Unten