• Du musst dich registrieren, bevor du Beiträge verfassen kannst. Klicke auf Jetzt registrieren!, um den Registrierungsprozess zu starten. Registrierte User surfen werbefrei, können Suchen durchführen und sehen die volle Darstellung des Forums mit vielen anderen Unterforen!!!

[Verkaufe] How to sell something here?

Inkbird

Bundesgrillminister
5+ Jahre im GSV
Hi all,

This is Marina from Inkbird, we are BBQ thermometer seller.

Since I'm new in the forum, I do not much about the rules sometimes. Today, I find the advertising, and I paid for 3,they are advertiser, signature link,Classifieds

Now, I've edited my signature, there're 2 links,ehehe. But I'm not sure what to do next, there's no guidelines for my reference about the posting under advertising.

For example, if I want to give 15% discount code for the Inkbird IBT-6X, where I can post this thread, can I post a product link together with the discount code? Also, If I want to giveaway an Inkbird, where I can post post this thread, can I add a product link? I need to ask the Admin to arrange for the giveaway or do it myself?

After I have some news, I will give some discount and giveaway some Inkbird thermometers here, please keep an eye or follow us.

Thanks so much!

Regards
Inkbird

Zurück
Oben Unten