• Du musst dich registrieren, bevor du Beiträge verfassen kannst. Klicke auf Jetzt registrieren!, um den Registrierungsprozess zu starten. Registrierte User surfen werbefrei, können Suchen durchführen und sehen die volle Darstellung des Forums mit vielen anderen Unterforen!!!
Also ich würd nen 50% Rabatt übernehmen wenns jemand aus der Liste nicht mehr mag :-).

Bei mir funktioniert der Code nicht. :confused:

List number 19. is free.
I have the Faxn thick :D

Ich würde auch eines nehmen, wenn also noch jemand verzichtet...

Is there any information about the second bluetooth device? I guess it will have at least 6 sensors?
When will this unit be released?

I just read the IBT-4XS documentation which mentions a temperature high alarm. Does the device and app also support a temperature low alarm?

Sure, if you are among the first 30 users to respond to the initial message of this thread. ;)

However, I still can't seem to get any discount displayed - just the regular price. Did anybody else experience this? Perhaps I'm doing something wrong ...

Sure, if you are among the first 30 users to respond to the initial message of this thread. ;)

However, I still can't seem to get any discount displayed - just the regular price. Did anybody else experience this? Perhaps I'm doing something wrong ...
Same here! The discount code isn't working.

@Inkbird, I'm interested in an IBT-6X (any Collor) + 6 probes
Any special offers ?

[QUOTE = "zett, post: 3259880, member: 7670"] [USER = 94294] @Inkbird [/ USER], I'm interested in working on IBT-6X (any Collor) + 6 probes
Any special offers? [/ QUOTE]
Hi, the price of IBT-6X was cut down online for long time, please check there.

[QUOTE = "Ox, post: 3259318, member: 97453"] I just read the IBT-4XS documentation which is a high alarm temperature. Does the device and app support a low alarm? [/ QUOTE]
Yes, of course, if you use the preset temperature, it alarms when temperature higher or lower than the preset temperature. Or set a temperature range yourself, alarm also works.

All,

I send you the codes to the PM who I am, please kindly check your in box. If any questions, please feel free to contact me.

For other members who need some codes for the new release, try below please.

https://www.amazon.de/dp/B076QBJVWX
IBT-4X 15% off code: ECVHNZT3
Start from 15:00 today.

61NP0Gi844L._SL1000_.jpg

71ZMIDZslTL._SL1000_.jpg

https://www.amazon.de/dp/B076BP5SMN
IRF-2S 15% off code: PS8OGJES
Start from 16:00 today.

610YXOrNgRL._SL1000_.jpg

61qwGsQhGfL._SL1000_.jpg

Zurück
Oben Unten