• Du musst dich registrieren, bevor du Beiträge verfassen kannst. Klicke auf Jetzt registrieren!, um den Registrierungsprozess zu starten. Registrierte User surfen werbefrei, können Suchen durchführen und sehen die volle Darstellung des Forums mit vielen anderen Unterforen!!!

WLANThermo Mini 3D-Druck-Gehäuse / Fühleraufnahme - Variante Crow

@Crow I really like your case. I have a few questions though please.
On the weld nuts m3x5mm they seem to be too long and I had to cut mine in have especially on the top half.
IMG-5016.JPG
IMG-5017.JPG

IMG-5017.JPG

How did you thread the probe jacks and other pitmaster jacks? What size tap etc?
Where can I find a dummy to cover the ports on the side for the add-on board? I'm in the USA, Is there a file to print one?
I used PLA with Brim, 0.2 layer height, 2mm wall thickness, 75% infill. Slower first layer etc. Is there anything that doesn't look right?

Anhänge

• IMG-5016.JPG
    IMG-5016.JPG
    183,5 KB · Aufrufe: 1.176
  • IMG-5017.JPG
    IMG-5017.JPG
    189,1 KB · Aufrufe: 1.162
Thanks @bobsbbq

Have you a lathe or a milling machine? Put the nuts on a screw and you can mill it.

here is the stl-file for the blend.

I print the case with 0,1 layer height 1,2mm wall thickness and 20% honeycomb infill.

How fast do you usually print? I'm set at 50 mm/s, slower 25 mm/s on first layer.

Also about threading the holes. How do you thread the holes?

Hi,

kann es sein, das auf Thingiverse das Unterteil mit no addon auch keine Löcher für die drei Buchsen hat?
Also ist das mit no addon und mit no addon no connections im moment das selbe.

Vielleicht kannst Du da mal nachsehen.

Vielen Dank für das coole Gehäusedesign!

Hi,

kann es sein, das auf Thingiverse das Unterteil mit no addon auch keine Löcher für die drei Buchsen hat?
Also ist das mit no addon und mit no addon no connections im moment das selbe.

Vielleicht kannst Du da mal nachsehen.

Vielen Dank für das coole Gehäusedesign!

So ich hab es gerichtet. Sollte jetzt passen. Danke für den Support.

Und nicht vergessen.
:bilder:

Super! Danke.

Nur bei der Bezeichnung haste dich noch vertan.

Gehaeuse_unten_V2_1_FDM_no_addon.stl
sollte das nicht
Gehaeuse_unten_V2_5_FDM_no_addon.stl
heißen?

Zurück
Oben Unten