• Du musst dich registrieren, bevor du Beiträge verfassen kannst. Klicke auf Jetzt registrieren!, um den Registrierungsprozess zu starten. Registrierte User surfen werbefrei, können Suchen durchführen und sehen die volle Darstellung des Forums mit vielen anderen Unterforen!!!

Giveaway Action: Inkbird IBBQ-4T Wlan thermometer and ITH-1P Digital handheld thermometer

Hi, our R&D department wants to register @gmx.come's mailbox for testing in response to this problem, can you help us provide the registered URL?
The next is our three-day holiday. I am sorry that we will not be able to answer the information in time.
Many regards Demi

Hi Demi

this behaviour is the same for all kind of mail adresses / email domains.

Just did a test for a fake gmail adress - country code is being added (49-...@gmail.com)

see screenshots

1641317204987.jpg

1641317204970.jpg

Hallo Evgenij,
Entschuldigung für meine späte Antwort auf Ihre Nachricht.

Meine Erklärung zu deinem vierten Punkt:
Da die App die Funktion hat, Geräte zu teilen, wird dies durch Hinzufügen eines Kontos erreicht, sodass eine Registrierung der Mobiltelefonnummer/E-Mail erforderlich ist.

Viele Grüße von Demi
Hi Demi,

I understand that you store the data in the cloud to be able to display/share historical values and/or devices. But it would be great to be able to use Wifi connection without cloud with the real-time values ONLY. I do not need the cloud and as it is currently designed it is not a wifi thermometer for me - that is unnecessary bling bling...i mean with bluetooth you already do it so (only real-time data)

Hi Demi

this behaviour is the same for all kind of mail adresses / email domains.

Just did a test for a fake gmail adress - country code is being added (49-...@gmail.com)

see screenshots

Anhang anzeigen 2723202

Anhang anzeigen 2723201
Hi,
Yes, we tested it with the (....@gmail.com) mailbox, and we can receive the verification code.
And our suggestions to you are as follows:

Please confirm whether the email address you entered is correct;
If the email cannot receive the verification code, please check whether it is in the "trash" first;
If you can't find the verification code in your mailbox, and you can't receive it in the "Trash Can", it may be that your mailbox firewall has blocked our emails. It is recommended that you use a mailbox with better compatibility.

Kind regards from Demi

Hi Demi,

I understand that you store the data in the cloud to be able to display/share historical values and/or devices. But it would be great to be able to use Wifi connection without cloud with the real-time values ONLY. I do not need the cloud and as it is currently designed it is not a wifi thermometer for me - that is unnecessary bling bling...i mean with bluetooth you already do it so (only real-time data)
Hi Evgenij,
A thermometer with WiFi function can share the device (refers to the device connected to Wi-Fi, you and your family or friends have registered the same app and use the same account, you can support multiple people to view and use the device APP function )

The APP under the WiFi function can also push message notifications

In general, this feature is biased towards smart homes.

WiFi function requires a registered account to use, but Bluetooth can be used without registering an account.

Many Greetings
Demi

The +49 is the same, but the behavior is different

Gmail was received almost immediately
GMX was received 2 days later or not at all
The email address (...@gmail.com) that our testers has used has been tested and the verification code can be received immediately.
For GXM, we cannot verify it temporarily, because it requires a German mobile phone number to register successfully.

Hallo zusammen,

ich nehme an der Rabatt Code für das IBBQ-4W ist abgelaufen oder mach ich was falsch? Beim 4T funktioniert er noch…

Vielen Dank!
Michael

Hallo zusammen,

ich nehme an der Rabatt Code für das IBBQ-4W ist abgelaufen oder mach ich was falsch? Beim 4T funktioniert er noch…

Vielen Dank!
Michael
Hallo Michael, ich bin Demi von Inkbird
Wessen Code willst du? 4T oder 4BW
Mit freundlichen Grüße
Demi

Nimm den Vorgänger. Kostet die Hälfte, ist besser (eigene Meinung) und verfügbar. ;)

Hab das Thermometer bei EBay unter 13 Euro gekauft.
Das für 12,99€ auf Ebay ist meines Wissens nach das Inkbird BG-HH1C und nicht das von mir angesprochene Inkbird IHT-1P, oder hast Du da andere Dinge gefunden? Es geht dabei auch hauptsächlich um die erwähnte Tragetasche inkl. dem IHT-1P. Wäre cool wenn es dafür einen Code gibt.

Das für 12,99€ auf Ebay ist meines Wissens nach das Inkbird BG-HH1C und nicht das von mir angesprochene Inkbird IHT-1P, oder hast Du da andere Dinge gefunden? Es geht dabei auch hauptsächlich um die erwähnte Tragetasche inkl. dem IHT-1P. Wäre cool wenn es dafür einen Code gibt.
Hallo,
IHT-1P und Kofferpaketangebote sind derzeit nicht verfügbar.

Aber nächste Woche gibt es für das IHT-1P Wasserdichtes Fleischthermometer Amazon 7-Tage-Angebote

Zeit: 28. Februar 2022 00:00 Uhr MEZ - 6. März 2022 23:45 Uhr MEZ:
Neupreis 24,99 Euro, 20 % Rabatt, nur 19,99 Euro

Kauflink: https:///3JQRUEn

Gruß Demi

Zurück
Oben Unten